This idiot is at it again

Ga96

Just now, ngdawg said:

That's a little extreme. At least give the people a minute to speak. I've heard of him though.

Nope get on the radio make ur point get off

He doesn't want to be asked how he's doing all day. Or the i saw you at this event. He doesn't care.

Whats your point on the topic being discussed. Thank you and move on

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope get on the radio make ur point get off

He doesn't want to be asked how he's doing all day. Or the i saw you at this event. He doesn't care.

Whats your point on the topic being discussed. Thank you and move on

Interesting take. I guess he works differently than others. I like Pat McAfee's show a lot.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Interesting take. I guess he works differently than others. I like Pat McAfee's show a lot.

Never heard it

But yeah I dont watch any shows on espn. I couldn't even tell u last time i turned on espn. 

I won't even have tv until tomorrow. The line for it is down at my house. Doesnt even bother me. I read a lot

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Never heard it

But yeah I dont watch any shows on espn. I couldn't even tell u last time i turned on espn. 

I won't even have tv until tomorrow. The line for it is down at my house. Doesnt even bother me. I read a lot

Like books? Or articles?

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not bad. Not often that I see people read nowadays. I've pretty much given up on reading, which is bad.

Very bad. You should always be seeking more information. Should always be seeking knowledge. 

The worst thing that happened to society was TV. Its full of garbage 

I am a very old soul living in todays world

I want a library in my house. I want a sitting room. I want a real wood burning fireplace. 

I liked the way people lived many many moons ago. I truly do believe they were a lot smarter than us as they always seeked more knowledge while we sit in front of TV with the dumbest shit on ever 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Very bad. You should always be seeking more information. Should always be seeking knowledge. 

The worst thing that happened to society was TV. Its full of garbage 

I am a very old soul living in todays world

I want a library in my house. I want a sitting room. I want a real wood burning fireplace. 

I liked the way people lived many many moons ago. I truly do believe they were a lot smarter than us as they always seeked more knowledge while we sit in front of TV with the dumbest shit on ever 

I don't mind the invention of the TV because it gets information to us faster than ever. Books are something that are lost nowadays but shouldn't be. We just have to moderate both.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I don't mind the invention of the TV because it gets information to us faster than ever. Books are something that are lost nowadays but shouldn't be. We just have to moderate both.

And that fast part of information is what causes fake news because its a rush to be the first to break the news no matter if it's correct or not. 

Books and newspapers take time to put it all together and gives the person time to research everything you need to put together a real story 

My whole bedroom is full of books. I just gave a bunch of them to the library at west point 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And that fast part of information is what causes fake news because its a rush to be the first to break the news no matter if it's correct or not. 

Books and newspapers take time to put it all together and gives the person time to research everything you need to put together a real story 

My whole bedroom is full of books. I just gave a bunch of them to the library at west point 

It's good that you still hold on to books. It's a lost art nowadays and I've gotta start getting back to reading some in my free time.

It's good that you still hold on to books. It's a lost art nowadays and I've gotta start getting back to reading some in my free time.

Books are extremely important. It's information. Its a written word that documents an event or a story 

Its so important that dictators and now the left in our country fear it so much they burn it 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Books are extremely important. It's information. Its a written word that documents an event or a story 

Its so important that dictators and now the left in our country fear it so much they burn it 

I followed you until you say the "left fears it". If you remember, a book was just written to call out Trump by his own relative.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I followed you until you say the "left fears it". If you remember, a book was just written to call out Trump by his own relative.

Family jealousy is a bitch 

There a book written and published about my family. Wanna go read it 

Its online. You can pay for it and it'll be shipped to you

I know for a fact not everything in it is true 

Family jealousy is a bitch 

There a book written and published about my family. Wanna go read it 

It's not jealously if it exposes someone for who they really are. Trump supporters just deny it even though they know it's true. They don't want anyone else to know it's true also.

Just now, ngdawg said:

It's not jealously if it exposes someone for who they really are. Trump supporters just deny it even though they know it's true. They don't want anyone else to know it's true also.

Of course it is or its written from someone perspective of something

Like i said there is a public book about my family from my uncles perspective. And parts of it are not true. 

Its true only in the eyes of the author. 

Junior,

Question:  Even taking into account your vast 16 years of life experience and extremely close ties with the Trump family, how the hell would you know if what she is saying is true or just the butthurt mental diarrhea of a scorned and embittered [leftist] woman?

Asking for a friend.

Of course it is or its written from someone perspective of something

Like i said there is a public book about my family from my uncles perspective. And parts of it are not true. 

Its true only in the eyes of the author. 

You must be famous then! Remember me when you make it big 😂.

And for the most part, it's true then. Same with Trump. We all know how much of a human failure he is.

Just now, concha said:

Junior,

Question:  Even taking into account your vast 16 years of life experience and extremely close ties with the Trump family, how the hell would you know if what she is saying is true or just the butthurt mental diarrhea of a scorned and embittered [leftist] woman?

Asking for a friend.

Because we've seen his allegations prior to his elections and the way he upholds his (lack of) values speaks volumes about the person he is. Trump supporters just choose to deny it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

You must be famous then! Remember me when you make it big 😂.

And for the most part, it's true then. Same with Trump. We all know how much of a human failure he is.

If a human failure is the most powerful man of the free world is married to a hot woman is a freaking billionaire 

I can only wish I was a human failure. 

I wish i had everything donald trump has. He is the American dream