Not Again...

ngdawg

14 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

This is why the abolish the police has some traction. I personally don't support abolition. At least certainly not where America is as a country now. But I do think serious reforms are necessary. No one should have their lives stamped out in some of the situations that have been video taped over the past two decades. Clearly the police have problems that need to be addressed. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

This is why the abolish the police has some traction. I personally don't support abolition. At least certainly not where America is as a country now. But I do think serious reforms are necessary. No one should have their lives stamped out in some of the situations that have been video taped over the past two decades. Clearly the police have problems that need to be addressed. 

Maybe people need to stop doing things that bring them in confrontation with the cops 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You can say that again

guy pulls gun out on someone when high then runs from police and recover his gun, how many times we gonna see this

@ngdawg wants these people running the street shooting people like America’s  one big mad max fury road

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Maybe people need to stop doing things that bring them in confrontation with the cops 

I broke the speed limit by fifteen miles on the Garden State Parkway back in 1989 (probably before you were born) and one of the two cops that pulled me over almost executed me. Had not the other one been a little more calm, I would have left a widow and two young kids, one still a baby, fatherless.  All I was trying to do was to get home and spend an hour with my wife before bedtime after a 14 hour work day! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I broke the speed limit by fifteen miles on the Garden State Parkway back in 1989 (probably before you were born) and one of the two cops that pulled me over almost executed me. Had not the other one been a little more calm, I would have left a widow and two young kids, one still a baby, fatherless.  All I was trying to do was to get home and spend an hour with my wife before bedtime after a 14 hour work day! 

Nope after I was born 

Maybe you shouldn't have gone 15 mph over the speed limit

See ur actions brought the cops upon you

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well, the guy had a legally owned gun. Maybe that's the issue...I'm sure taking guns away would reduce these violent encounters with the police by a little at least. and I don't believe in abolishing the police either. I think serious changes and more training in handling situations like this should happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

State police hates everyone  don’t take it personal, there’s 2 cops I don’t fuxk with at all , N.J. state police and palisades PKy police 

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Well, the guy had a legally owned gun. Maybe that's the issue...I'm sure taking guns away would reduce these violent encounters with the police by a little at least. and I don't believe in abolishing the police either. I think serious changes and more training in handling situations like this should happen.

Usually u tell the cop up front you have a gun right from the beginning and show him your permit and such 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Usually u tell the cop up front you have a gun right from the beginning and show him your permit and such 

And the cop was right to say "I don't care" when the man couldn't breathe and needed his medication? What kind of police force do we have?

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

YOU a a DAMN hypocrite! So you are telling me 15 over warrants death!? By that standard we all should be dead including you!!

I assume anything that brings me with an interaction with a cop could go very bad so I try to limit my interactions

I've dealt with enough pricks as cops in the past. 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

State police hates everyone  don’t take it personal, there’s 2 cops I don’t fuxk with at all , N.J. state police and palisades PKy police 

I was just scared for my life. I was trying to get my wallet to show my licence and registration and Jeff (one was short and the other tall) almost fucking shot me! I kept telling them just give me my ticket and I will pay it, and they asked me all kinds of shit questions! In the end they did not even ticket me but followed me till I reached the bridge to cross over to Manhattan. 

• Sad 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

And the cop was right to say "I don't care" when the man couldn't breathe and needed his medication? What kind of police force do we have?

No he's not right but in this day when you have people that would be willing to gun down cops and pulling someone over is extremely dangerous to begin with i would say the cop was def on edge 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But we can't deny that race plays even the smallest part in it. We don't see this happen with white people, do we now? And I'm not saying it's acceptable to happen to white people either. It's still wrong.

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I was just scared for my life. I was trying to get my wallet to show my licence and registration and Jeff (one was short and the other tall) almost fucking shot me! I kept telling them just give me my ticket and I will pay it, and they asked me all kinds of shit questions! In the end they did not even ticket me but followed me till I reach the bridge to cross over to Manhattan. 

I've had that. Palisades parkway cop 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I was just scared for my life. I was trying to get my wallet to show my licence and registration and Jeff (one was short and the other tall) almost fucking shot me! I kept telling them just give me my ticket and I will pay it, and they asked me all kinds of shit questions! In the end they did not even ticket me but followed me till I reached the bridge to cross over to Manhattan. 

We can both bet that the same wouldn't have happened if you were a different skin color.

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Over 30 years ago.

This case looks like it could be a Darwin Award case of "stupid guy wins a stupid prize".

Confrontational? Apparently so.

Flees arrest?  Porsupuesto que si!

Gun?  Check.

On meth?  Check.

Assorted health issues which would help most folks conclude that they shouldn't do meth and get into potentially violent situations while armed?  Of course.

Any common sense or personal responsibility expected from the left?  Of course not.

The police are the bad guys.

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Did you keep your hands on the wheel and inform/ask the police officer about reaching for your wallet?

That's pretty basic.