This should piss off every red blooded American

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Who was she mouth hugging when she said that?

Pee pad and knee pad..what a duo!.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Noticed that’s gonna be your M.O., how does that make you feel?

Gotta admit pee pad and knee pad is pretty funny. 😁

Sharp woman though, I think Pence/Harris would be a great debate. 

I have zero respect for Trump, Trump is undisciplined and reckless. Interesting to see if Biden shows anything at all. A pulse would be a good start. 

bgw

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Noticed that’s gonna be your M.O., how does that make you feel?

Gotta admit pee pad and knee pad is pretty funny. 😁

Sharp woman though, I think Pence/Harris would be a great debate. 

I have zero respect for Trump, Trump is undisciplined and reckless. Interesting to see if Biden shows anything at all. A pulse would be a good start. 

bgw

Why would pence and Harris debate? They aren’t the leaders of the ticket. They’re the fucking undercard. Why won’t they let Biden debate? 

I mean, if he’s as sharp as everybody says and all he should wipe the floor with trump pretty easily, no? 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why would pence and Harris debate? They aren’t the leaders of the ticket. They’re the fucking undercard. Why won’t they let Biden debate? 

I mean, if he’s as sharp as everybody says and all he should wipe the floor with trump pretty easily, no? 

Well...Biden is sharper than Trump at least in the discipline, self control, social media arena.

Also, Trump will resort to name calling and one liner putdowns... not really sure that would be worth a fuck of an debate unless you're into that kinda thing.

I wanna hear Pence/Harris... I think that's gonna be it going forward...neither Biden or Trump are gonna be relevant going forward IMO.

BGW

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well...Biden is sharper than Trump at least in the discipline, self control, social media arena.

Also, Trump will resort to name calling and one liner putdowns... not really sure that would be worth a fuck of an debate unless you're into that kinda thing.

I wanna hear Pence/Harris... I think that's gonna be it going forward...neither Biden or Trump are gonna be relevant going forward IMO.

BGW

Is he though? I mean, you’re not black if you don’t vote for him and probably should be tested for coke addiction if you’re black as well. His self control also ran out when with that young girl when he told her she was, and I quote, “You’re very well endowed for your age”. 

You supporting Biden not debating means you know he’ll get eaten alive. If I had the superior candidate I’d be begging for debates every night of the week! Great effort at deflection though. 

You putting your eggs in kamalas basket is admitting defeat. Seriously Bro. That’s some dumb shit. “I don’t want to hear what the leaders have to say! I want to hear their underbosses! And while we are at it, fuck a super bowl and nba finals with the top teams, let’s throw the runner ups in there!” 

Cmon man. You’re smarter than this. Just fucking admit you hate trump, you know Biden is fucking clueless, but you’re gonna vote for him anyway. At least you’d be honest! 

🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Is he though? I mean, you’re not black if you don’t vote for him and probably should be tested for coke addiction if you’re black as well. His self control also ran out when with that young girl when he told her she was, and I quote, “You’re very well endowed for your age”. 

You supporting Biden not debating means you know he’ll get eaten alive. If I had the superior candidate I’d be begging for debates every night of the week! Great effort at deflection though. 

You putting your eggs in kamalas basket is admitting defeat. Seriously Bro. That’s some dumb shit. “I don’t want to hear what the leaders have to say! I want to hear their underbosses! And while we are at it, fuck a super bowl and nba finals with the top teams, let’s throw the runner ups in there!” 

Cmon man. You’re smarter than this. Just fucking admit you hate trump, you know Biden is fucking clueless, but you’re gonna vote for him anyway. At least you’d be honest! 

🤦‍♂️

Let me give you a cliff note version...fuck the pathological liar racist pandering golfing jeffery Epstein, Harvey Weinstein lovin' piece of shit Trump.

I'll take the lesser POS Biden any day of the week and twice on Sunday, at least we won't have to be embarrassed daily like we are now with Trumpy.

Pick your poison at the polls in November.

bgw