Luka Doncic

maxchoboian

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man just like on here , one side is silenced in the argument 

teaming up against poor ole Charles Barkley how dare Shaw with his fugly feet

Once again, Barkley made Shaq look foolish. Happens a lot on that show, which is fine by me. I enjoy Barkley much more than Shaq.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Good basketball player, sank a clutch shot in game 4 yesterday. I was impressed. 

Oh, he sank more than a clutch shot. He had 43 points, 17 rebounds and 13 assists, in addition to the last clutch shot as time expired in OT from well behind the 3-point line to win the game. He's REAL good.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Oh, he sank more than a clutch shot. He had 43 points, 17 rebounds and 13 assists, in addition to the last clutch shot as time expired in OT from well behind the 3-point line to win the game. He's REAL good.

Like I said, I was impressed. Not a big basketball fan. So, I have never seen him play before. Was only watching because my favorite sports have largely been sidelined. But from what I saw of him, I was impressed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

the kid amazing!!..now I know why K.P. left the Knicks to go play with him....a great pick and roll combo...and he's only 21??...that's crazy...he's very confident and you don't see that with 21yr. old kids but I guess all that play he got in the European league paid off big time!