Just For The Marietta Supporters

Rufus69

29 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt is coming.

We coming strong.

You fellers may not even score.

But then...we may not even score either.

We may not have enough players to field a team.

We may forfeit the first two games of our season.

I blame HawgGoneIt.

He blames 94Packer.

Rufus>>

Let's complete the cycle...

94Packer blames you.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Georgia guys...

Which game do you think is the best to watch for Week 1? Doesn't have to be Corky Kell or 7A-specific.

For me, Valdosta vs. Warner Robins at Mercer. Hands down. If that Cali kid learns how to play while sweating or the equipment manager keeps the QB's balls dry, they could take Warner Robins down in their own backyard. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For me, Valdosta vs. Warner Robins at Mercer. Hands down. If that Cali kid learns how to play while sweating or the equipment manager keeps the QB's balls dry, they could take Warner Robins down in their own backyard. 

Interesting. What about the best 7A/Corky Kell game? I'm thinking about going to the best game nearby.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Interesting. What about the best 7A/Corky Kell game? I'm thinking about going to the best game nearby.

Idk how interesting that is. Some extra thick jock straps or a maxi pad in the jock along with some talcum powder or corn starch should keep the guys balls dry. Idk why the staff or equipment manager has to do that. Seems like their coddling the Cali kid to me. Ball coddlers, the whole lot of them. xD

Idk. North vs. McEachern maybe. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk how interesting that is. Some extra thick jock straps or a maxi pad in the jock along with some talcum powder or corn starch should keep the guys balls dry. Idk why the staff or equipment manager has to do that. Seems like their coddling the Cali kid to me. Ball coddlers, the whole lot of them. xD

Then again, Warner Robins has Jalen Addie. Should be a great QB battle honestly. Hope ESPN catches that.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm already going to that game for band, and I was thinking about the Lowndes-Archer game. Any other game better than that up above Atlanta?

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh ok. At the Baze then. Still need to coddle that Cali kids balls to have a chance for Valdosta. xD

I read it in the Valdosta Times. CRP said it his ownself. 

Now valdosta could win this game off of talent alone, but I don't see how they'll win since they're still trying to get shit installed. This MIGHT not be the right opponent for Dosta....especially in game 1. My guys on South Davis Drive are out for blood this year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh ok. At the Baze then. Still need to coddle that Cali kids balls to have a chance for Valdosta. xD

I read it in the Valdosta Times. CRP said it his ownself. 

Amigo....I'm hearing the odds of playing Marietta ain't real good.

Unless we go Iron Man !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1