Oh my Jersey friends, its finally out.

sausmann9

I just saw the release of  "Class Action Park" is being released today on HBO or Max or something like that.  Some of you older guys had to have not only been there but have some scars and/or horror stories from that place to this day.  Rated most dangerous park in the USA at one time and I think five or six people have been killed there over their history.  This was our summer fun before heading up to Oneida or over to Wildwood!!!  My older bro has an Action Park scar under the chin my water slide 2.  I remember seeing a girl slap her hand on the rocks jumping off one of the little cliffs.   

No other park like it in the states!!!  

not the documentary but a clip about the Park itself.  lol. Good stuff for sure!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I just saw the release of  "Class Action Park" is being released today on HBO or Max or something like that.  Some of you older guys had to have not only been there but have some scars and/or horror stories from that place to this day.  Rated most dangerous park in the USA at one time and I think five or six people have been killed there over their history.  This was our summer fun before heading up to Oneida or over to Wildwood!!!  My older bro has an Action Park scar under the chin my water slide 2.  I remember seeing a girl slap her hand on the rocks jumping off one of the little cliffs.   

not the documentary but a clip about the Park itself.  lol. Good stuff for sure!

Thread is in OT forum but it’s a shit show on that side

was the best....my frosh year 1986 at SJR our frosh bonding event was a trip to action park the weekend before school started....175 kids going nuts....to this day ..that one day was out of control krazy....it is hard to explain this place if you never experienced it....waiting half way down roaring rapids and taking the boats from people and then going down...15 year olds playing bumper cars in mini speed boats.....was the best place ever and yes so Total GEN X in Jersey 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

was the best....my frosh year 1986 at SJR our frosh bonding event was a trip to action park the weekend before school started....175 kids going nuts....to this day ..that one day was out of control krazy....it is hard to explain this place if you never experienced it....waiting half way down roaring rapids and taking the boats from people and then going down...15 year olds playing bumper cars in mini speed boats.....was the best place ever and yes so Total GEN X in Jersey 

Lmao 😂 ya no way they risking doing that with today’s freshman , you guys are the reason the bonding trips are at religious campsites now

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

you were not born in our time....= pussy 

The park shut down the year I was born... 

I'd gladly show you just how much of a pussy I am by sliding down one of there jank and jive ass slides head first... 

And 1snapped neck and 5 broken ribs later I'll show you how much of a pussy I am 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The park shut down the year I was born... 

I'd gladly show you just how much of a pussy I am by sliding down one of there jank and jive ass slides head first... 

And 1snapped neck and 5 broken ribs later I'll show you how much of a pussy I am 

yup sounds like a pussy ..not from our time 

• Haha 2

The crazy thing was; there were no surprises.  You knew any ride and every ride you went on could pose problems for you in a variety of ways.  That was the added excitement, the adrenaline rush was like no other park. You were good-to-go in line until you were next; then shit got real, lmao.

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2020 at 5:08 PM, sausmann9 said:

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2020/09/class-action-park-documentary-wins-big-becoming-no-1-film-on-hbo.html

#1 on HBO, The people have spoken it’s time to bring back action park to mountain creek, they got the Land just just a Kickstarter or go fund me and guaranteed you would Get a overwhelming amount of donations to create its own Not family Friendly water park

• Like 1