Ny officer Ambushed responding to domestic violence call!

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Come back to me when the police stop giving water to a 17-year old shooter.

Oh the kid who was protecting businesses from being burnt down, cleaning 🧼 up grapahetti , providing medic , absolutely  give him water, you obviously don’t know what happened so stop arguing when you refuse to look up what actually happened, He was getting attacked, even had a Molotov gernade thrown at  him,,, 

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh the kid who was protecting businesses from being burnt down, cleaning 🧼 up grapahetti , providing medic , absolutely  give him water, you obviously don’t know what happened so stop arguing when you refuse to look up what actually happened, He was getting attacked, even had a Molotov gernade thrown at  him,,, 

17-year old with a gun. Claim he's part of a militia. Cops say "Sure kid, take some water!"

Guy breaks up a fight and walks back to his car with no weapons in hand. Cops say "Time to shoot him 7 times!"

I know comprehension is a struggle for Americans, but come on. This is pretty clear.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

17-year old with a gun. Claim he's part of a militia. Cops say "Sure kid, take some water!"

Guy breaks up a fight and walks back to his car with no weapons in hand. Cops say "Time to shoot him 7 times!"

I know comprehension is a struggle for Americans, but come on. This is pretty clear.

lol break up the fight ? Lol ur to funny , he was the person the lady called the cops on saying he stole her keys 

this is what I’m talking about stop getting your info from WorldStar

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

lol break up the fight ? Lol ur to funny , he was the person the lady called the cops on saying he stole her keys 

this is what I’m talking about stop getting your info from WorldStar

No weapon in hand. Walks back to car. Gets shot 7 times.

Even taking the initial information away, it's still egregious at best.

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

No weapon in hand. Walks back to car. Gets shot 7 times.

Even taking the initial information away, it's still egregious at best.

officers Rusten Sheskey and Vincent Arenas both used Tasers on Blake, according to the Department of Justice, which is conducting a probe in coordination with a federal civil rights investigation by the FBI. 

a scuffle on the ground and then Blake gets up and walks around the front of vehicle with Sheskey and Arenas following, their guns drawn. Sheskey grabs Blake by the shirt as he leans in the SUV and fires seven times from behind.

Blake admitted to agents he had a knife and they found one on the driver's side floorboard of the SUV Blake was trying to enter. But it was unclear from the statement when Blake had the knife

damn @ngdawg just not your day, hopefully you did better on SAT then how your doing now on here cause it’s not looking so good 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

officers Rusten Sheskey and Vincent Arenas both used Tasers on Blake, according to the Department of Justice, which is conducting a probe in coordination with a federal civil rights investigation by the FBI. 

a scuffle on the ground and then Blake gets up and walks around the front of vehicle with Sheskey and Arenas following, their guns drawn. Sheskey grabs Blake by the shirt as he leans in the SUV and fires seven times from behind.

Blake admitted to agents he had a knife and they found one on the driver's side floorboard of the SUV Blake was trying to enter. But it was unclear from the statement when Blake had the knife

damn @ngdawg just not your day, hopefully you did better on SAT then how your doing now on here cause it’s not looking so good 

Don't see anything that warrants getting shot 7 times.

Maybe you need that SAT, not me.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Don't see anything that warrants getting shot 7 times.

Maybe you need that SAT, not me.

So if your the officer and after not once but twice tazering a suspect to no avail and then after getting in a scuffle the guy goes and reaches in to his car where you know he has a weapon ,

like you need a reality check if you think the officers gonna wait and get injured or killed Before reacting 

110% of these shootings happen because y’all don’t No how to Comply and are afraid to go to jail

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So if your the officer and after not once but twice tazering a suspect to no avail and then after getting in a scuffle the guy goes and reaches in to his car where you know he has a weapon ,

like you need a reality check if you think the officers gonna wait and get injured or killed Before reacting 

110% of these shootings happen because y’all don’t No how to Comply and are afraid to go to jail

4 officers can't bring down one man?

I think there's a word for that: incompetence. 

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Afraid to go to jail? Heck yeah! Officers need to handle these situations better and actually anticipate the human aspect of an arrest.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If your afraid to go to jail just don’t commit the crime and don’t resist 

I know I’m not smart but this shit is not Rocket science 

Now we're getting somewhere!

If officers don't know how to handle these situations, they should be fired for incompetence. Just because you're "Mr. Perfect" when it comes to the police doesn't mean everyone else is. Police need to learn how to deal with these situations instead of just blindly shooting whenever they feel the need to.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Now we're getting somewhere!

If officers don't know how to handle these situations, they should be fired for incompetence. Just because you're "Mr. Perfect" when it comes to the police doesn't mean everyone else is. Police need to learn how to deal with these situations instead of just blindly shooting whenever they feel the need to.

Who’s mister perfect, bitch I did state prison time, i just understand if I resist and make the cop uncomfortable it will end bad for me

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who’s mister perfect, bitch I did state prison time, i just understand if I resist and make the cop uncomfortable it will end bad for me

Ok, maybe not Mr. Perfect. But I'm sure you realize why people hate going to jail. Now, most people do comply, but for those that don't, cops must have better procedures in place instead of shooting. They have to be trained better than that.

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-officer-shot-suspect-killed-in-dramatic-shootout-caught-on-camera/amp/

Another one in Florida. I’m sure the clown just had a flash on his phone taking a selfie before heading to church that made the cop shot him for no reason.....

2 more shot in Chicago....I’m sure JeBroni James won’t want to play over this....

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2020/8/30/21407345/chicago-police-officers-suspect-shot-homan-square-west-side-polk-spaulding

• Haha 1

2 more shot in St Louis....  I’m sure they will burn the city down over this....

https://www.kmov.com/news/two-st-louis-police-officers-shot/article_dade73f6-ea4b-11ea-bf99-a358afefea37.amp.html

Another officer killed a few days ago... Did I miss the riots afterwards? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/5648995002

• Thanks 1

Another one shot in Nebraska...  What city did they burn down over it? Did the clowns pull down Tom Osbourne statue over it?

• Like 2