Valdosta Chatter

MTP28

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You are familiar with what Lowndes is returning right?

Of course, why do you think I have them first in my rankings? I believe that Grayson has more talent on their team, but Lowndes' chemistry should take them farther. However, none of Lowndes' successes this upcoming year can happen without Brown performing better than he did last year. 

25 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Of course, why do you think I have them first in my rankings? I believe that Grayson has more talent on their team, but Lowndes' chemistry should take them farther. However, none of Lowndes' successes this upcoming year can happen without Brown performing better than he did last year. 

You read his stats right. Despite what you might think of Graysons engineered team Lowndes Defense most likely will be one of the top ones in the state. With regard to Chemistry not sure I buy into that. New coach and coaches.. 

11 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You read his stats right. Despite what you might think of Graysons engineered team Lowndes Defense most likely will be one of the top ones in the state. With regard to Chemistry not sure I buy into that. New coach and coaches.. 

I meant chemistry among returning players. And yes, I know how good both Brown and the defense was. Brown still needs to be better in order to beat Parkview's 3 3-star CBs. With some of the throws I've seen on video, those corners from Parkview would pick it off.

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You realize Lowndes kicked the dogshit out of Parkview last year right?

Yes, but this is a new year. Parkview's corners are much better now and they have a great one-two punch at RB. I don't expect them to go down so easily if they play Lowndes this year.

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yes, but this is a new year. Parkview's corners are much better now and they have a great one-two punch at RB. I don't expect them to go down so easily if they play Lowndes this year.

Their corners will make zero impact in this game. They’re not playing the New York Jets. Lowndes ran down their throat the last two years and will do it again in 2020. Parkview had both running backs last year and did absolutely nothing on offense. It’s a horrible matchup for Parkview because they can’t run on Lowndes’ front seven 

Lowndes’ returns better talent and upgraded their coaching staff. I’ll take them by 14+

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Studying Lowndes before games were moved I know their front 7 on defense was elite especially linebackers.

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Their corners will make zero impact in this game. They’re not playing the New York Jets. Lowndes ran down their throat the last two years and will do it again in 2020. Parkview had both running backs last year and did absolutely nothing on offense. It’s a horrible matchup for Parkview because they can’t run on Lowndes’ front seven 

Lowndes’ returns better talent and upgraded their coaching staff. I’ll take them by 14+

I think there AJC 11 back had 47 yards on a shitload of carries

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Lowndes has a new Coach and staff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson probably leads the nation for public school transfers who are star rated.

Stars don’t mean a thing unless they play together. I’ve seen 5 Stars shy away from a hit worse than Cam went lame on a fumble in the SB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Stars don’t mean a thing unless they play together. I’ve seen 5 Stars shy away from a hit worse than Cam went lame on a fumble in the SB

Grayson has underachieved they should win the title at least half the time.  Their star players some years will tell the coach to FO and refuse to practice that's soft.

20 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Well duh, I'm taking them by 14+ too. Just not 31 like last year. 

8 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I think there AJC 11 back had 47 yards on a shitload of carries

Cody Brown is his name. However, watch out for their backup too. His name is Tyler Curtis and he's surprisingly a 3-star, despite being a backup. He had 2 or 3 TDs against Colquitt last year.

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Much better coaching staff. DuBose is the real deal. Central with all of their talent just lost to fucking Eufaula.  

Some are calling that the biggest regular season win in Eufaula history. It was a shocker. Central has a good coach. Don't know if it was a let down after Hoover who knows. Patrick Nix Coached at Miami and Georgia Tech.  You think DuBose was an upgrade for Lowndes?

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Cody Brown is his name. However, watch out for their backup too. His name is Tyler Curtis and he's surprisingly a 3-star, despite being a backup. He had 2 or 3 TDs against Colquitt last year.

My grandma could have scored on Colquitt during that 2nd half. Most embarrassing effort I've ever seen from a Packer team in my lifetime. Oh, and we were pretty shitty in the early 2000s...

• Haha 2

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Some are calling that the biggest regular season win in Eufaula history. It was a shocker. Central has a good coach. Don't know if it was a let down after Hoover who knows. Patrick Nix Coached at Miami and Georgia Tech.  You think DuBose was an upgrade for Lowndes?

The U and GT... That explains it. Lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You think DuBose was an upgrade for Lowndes?

Yes I absolutely do. 

I like Nix too. His son (QB) looked good against Hoover at times, don’t understand why they kept switching quarterbacks. Central has a lot of talent. They should win a lot of games and if they don’t that falls on Nix

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

My grandma could have scored on Colquitt during that 2nd half. Most embarrassing effort I've ever seen from a Packer team in my lifetime. Oh, and we were pretty shitty in the early 2000s...

Colquitt just let their guard down. But Parkview really impressed me in that second half. This is the make-or-break year for the Panthers. They've got North Gwinnett and Grayson on their schedule, so that'll be fun.