Whacko Dem responsible..

181pl

Just now, thc6795 said:

See it didn't take long always President Trumps fault. Fucking idiots.

Well... technically, there was a leap made in the title. Not sure what one expects when the title starts out that way.

Besides, I thought whacko dems hated guns and would have been using wrist rockets or limp wristed slaps or something...

xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well... technically, there was a leap made in the title. Not sure what one expects when the title starts out that way.

Besides, I thought whacko dems hated guns and would have been using wrist rockets or limp wristed slaps or something...

xD

Yeah so it would be a good idea for the wacko libs to chill out. These crazy ass militia's are just looking for a friggin reason to have a war. Lets see how do you think it would turn out? On one side you have a militia armed to the hilt on the other you have a bunch of people looking for safe places and claiming terror can be ended with hugs and kisses.

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Does not matter where the votes came from as long as they were legal. 

Are you listening?

The Electoral College vote stems from an idea that the more land or bigger the territory, the more clout. An out-dated system that does not take into account how many residents are included in those areas. As of today, laws are written because Utah, with 1/3 the population of, lets say Georgia, for arguments sake, needs something that is no problem in Georgia. The insurance fight is the perfect example. We have no problems with not having carriers. There are plenty of companies doing business in Georgia and you have a choice. Utah has none. Why must Georgia endure the bull that comes with laws changing to accommodate that 1/3 in Utah?

Thanks, I'm aware of the electoral college history and the plurality theory that helps to maintain balance in our country. We can't have the entire country run on the whims of a few insane pockets of liberal populations like NY, SF, LA, etc. If the situation was reversed, you'd agree with me. And you know it. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

But those are the people. This should be a government of the people, by the people, for the people. Not land amounts.

Don't over simplify this. A lot of this has to do with state's rights. Our country was founded on the premises that the smaller states would not be dominated by the larger states (population; not land mass). The electoral college was one of the natural outgrowths of this theory.

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Define "piece of shit". That is your judgement of him. 

piece of shit is self explanatory. A man goes to a baseball field open fire on innocent people. That man is a piece of shit. Cajun is a racist PILE of shit. Would you like for me to explain the word pile?