Pedo Joe Biden

Nolebull813

Damn. Twitter will remove any videos of Creepy Joe Biden fondling little girls because it violates their child sexual exploitation policy. You can’t make this up. Just posting normal videos of him interacting with people and their kids is now deemed child sexual exploitation. 

Sick piece of shit will be burning for eternity 

https://summit.news/2020/09/14/c-span-footage-of-biden-touching-young-girls-flagged-as-child-sexual-exploitation-by-twitter/

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn. Twitter will remove any videos of Creepy Joe Biden fondling little girls because it violates their child sexual exploitation policy. You can’t make this up. Just posting normal videos of him interacting with people and their kids is now deemed child sexual exploitation. 

https://summit.news/2020/09/14/c-span-footage-of-biden-touching-young-girls-flagged-as-child-sexual-exploitation-by-twitter/

They will protect Joe at all cost. Sick sick people 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Biden may or may not burn in hell. But what does that say about DJT? The blindness of you Trumpers is beyond belief. I thought it only occurred with messianic figures. That you guys can worship him so, is testimony to your madness. It is bad enough that DJT is insane. What is very, very troubling is the insanity of his followers. Thirty plus percent of the American electorate is stark, staring mad. 

• Like 2

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Biden may or may not burn in hell. But what does that say about DJT? The blindness of you Trumpers is beyond belief. I thought it only occurred with messianic figures. That you guys can worship him so, is testimony to your madness. It is bad enough that DJT is insane. What is very, very troubling is the insanity of his followers. Thirty plus percent of the American electorate is stark, staring mad. 

Trump doesn't fondle little kids 

Even pedos are hated by the absolute worse in jail 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump doesn't fondle little kids 

Even pedos are hated by the absolute worse in jail 

Trust me. YOU support a very evil man. If Biden is, indeed, a pedo (there is really no concrete evidence to support this), he is a very sick human being. But Trump is an incredibly evil human being. None of you see or acknowledge this. This leads me to conclude that you are all as sick as you deem Biden to be. 

I won't prolong this discussion as it is a waste of our time. I will let you have the last word if you so choose. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Trust me. YOU support a very evil man. If Biden is, indeed, a pedo (there is really no concrete evidence to support this), he is a very sick human being. But Trump is an incredibly evil human being. None of you see or acknowledge this. This leads me to conclude that you are all as sick as you deem Biden to be. 

I won't prolong this discussion as it is a waste of our time. I will let you have the last word if you so choose. 

Trump is not perfect. No man is 

But trump policies are significantly better than anything that biden supposedly stands for since he flip flops on everything. 

I just saw a biden ad. He has ripped off everything trump has been fighting for 

Buy American 

Stand up to china 

Etc 

Everything that trump has fought for the past 4 years biden apparently wants to jump on that train now. 

Biden in almost 50 years has done nothing for this country. 

And if you truly luck you can find plenty of evidence that Joe is a pedo 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

So your response to Joe Biden being a serial child groper at minimum is Donald Trump is insane? Lol. 

So if Biden was standing trial would that be a good defense? You should email him. Give him the heads up 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

So your response to Joe Biden being a serial child groper at minimum is Donald Trump is insane? Lol. 

So if Biden was standing trial would that be a good defense? You should email him. Give him the heads up 

Everything is deflection 

I'm sure he hasn't seen my post of the green light for trump to end TPS and deport 300000 people 

Jobs will be opening

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Trump has admitted to liking underage girls including his own daughter not to mention admitting to walking into the dressing room of underage girls while they were dressing.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Not to mention that both he and Clinton probably enjoyed many of the benefits friendship with Jeff Epstein brought. DJT has been a sick man since I came to the USA and is, if anything, sicker today. 

• Like 1