North Gwinnett

Wildcat Will

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Lovejoy was losing in the 4th quarter. They were gifted turnovers and took advantage of field position twice. One of their touchdowns came on a reverse. 

Sportsnut wants you to believe they dominated and led from start to finish. That is NOT the case.

Of note: North Gwinnett five star Barrett Carter did not play in the game. 

71229AF9-18D8-4187-B982-1048C3DB858B.jpeg

75 yards passing

67 yards rushing.

I call that being dominant.

What do you call it?

Just now, ngdawg said:

Stop with what? Seeing things from the back of the endzone where I can perfectly see how poor the throw was. With that 4th quarter pick, I literally called it as the QB released the ball because the throw was pathetic.

Yeah that one was my neighbor. He will be back next year too. He broke up several passes and was on the coverage when one of your WR's dropped the ball. He got coached up and shut down the field.

Just now, ATLien12x said:

He didn’t expect me to have the receipts. 
Lovejoy sucks. It was a really bad loss for North Gwinnett. Chalk it up as that and move foward 

This one is going to stick with us forever. As much as I hate to admit it, we needed this. We needed to get beat in order to wake the team up from the dreams of an undefeated season. I think this may have just given us the spark we need to beat North Cobb, Archer, Mill Creek, and Collins Hill.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yeah that one was my neighbor. He will be back next year too. He broke up several passes and was on the coverage when one of your WR's dropped the ball. He got coached up and shut down the field.

We would have been up 14-0 early if our receivers learned how to catch. That's been another problem all year long. This offense is not great at all.

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Our kids shut down your run too.

Again, you fail to look deeper. We passed the ball more this game than ever before I believe. And of course, with a terrible passing offense, that worked right into Lovejoy's hands. If we had run the ball more, we could have won. I don't know why they strayed away from our philosophy. But yes, Lovejoy did a decent job stopping the run. Allowing an average of 6.6 yards per rush to our RB.

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Let him have it @ngdawg  He lives in god awful Clayton County. He literally has nothing else going for him in life. That’s why after a regular season victory we correctly predicted he’d crawl back onto this board to gloat. This was his super bowl. 

We'll prove him wrong hopefully. One point wins over Carver aren't going to get them far. 21-point wins over Parkview may.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Again, you fail to look deeper. We passed the ball more this game than ever before I believe. And of course, with a terrible passing offense, that worked right into Lovejoy's hands. If we had run the ball more, we could have won. I don't know why they strayed away from our philosophy. But yes, Lovejoy did a decent job stopping the run. Allowing an average of 6.6 yards per rush to our RB.

You ran it 27 times for 67 yards.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And 7 carries were by our QB for -35 yards. Take those outliers out and then do the math.

You can have this one, but you won't escape the reality of losses coming up. Wouldn't be surprised with a loss to Griffin.

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Let him have it @ngdawg  He lives in god awful Clayton County. He literally has nothing else going for him in life. That’s why after a regular season victory we correctly predicted he’d crawl back onto this board to gloat. This was his super bowl. 

Why the personal insults? Was this loss that painful for you? I'm sorry. 

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Painful for me, but I doled out no personal insults. I know this loss is just a stumble, especially with how we beat McEachern and Parkview. We have a tougher schedule to look forward to, and we will simply use the Lovejoy loss as motivation. 

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Are facts painful for you? I’m sorry. 
Clayton County is a shithole. High crime, horrible education, corrupt police. One of the worst areas in Georgia. 

There is a reason you came back on this board after Lovejoy’s first ranked win in eight years. You have nothing else 

• Haha 1