North Gwinnett

Wildcat Will

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

North simply got beat.  Lovejoy was the better team. Their D totally controlled NG.  North could not cover the Lovejoy WR's.  Lovejoy's 2 touchdowns were scored by a sophomore RB. 

Lovejoy fought from start to finish and they  are today  the talk of the state.

There are some things I disagree with, but good enough.

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

North simply got beat.  Lovejoy was the better team. Their D totally controlled NG.  North could not cover the Lovejoy WR's.  Lovejoy's 2 touchdowns were scored by a sophomore RB. 

Lovejoy fought from start to finish and they  are today  the talk of the state.

There would probably be some disagreement of which Wildcats are the talk of the State...but hey...I'll let Lovejoy have this one.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

There would probably be some disagreement of which Wildcats are the talk of the State...but hey...I'll let Lovejoy have this one.

Rufus>>

I say that in regard to the 55-0 and the 38-0 predictions from Calpreps and Maxwell Computer. But we appreciate you letting us have our 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Lovejoy dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides. I don"t think NG had 150 yards of offense.

Our passing game has been horrid all year long. Lovejoy did a good job stopping the run, forcing us to pass. In any other year, we'd torch any secondary. However, our quarterback sucks this year. He couldn't make any throws as usual and the receivers didn't help out with drops. Our defense did well for their standards, especially on that pick six. Had we had our QB from any other year, 55-0 would have been a reality. However, hats off to Lovejoy for forcing us to pass, which they knew was our weakness. Lovejoy played a great game and they deserved to win. You can just imagine how much hate our QB is getting at school daily now.

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Our passing game has been horrid all year long. Lovejoy did a good job stopping the run, forcing us to pass. In any other year, we'd torch any secondary. However, our quarterback sucks this year. He couldn't make any throws as usual and the receivers didn't help out with drops. Our defense did well for their standards, especially on that pick six. Had we had our QB from any other year, 55-0 would have been a reality. However, hats off to Lovejoy for forcing us to pass, which they knew was our weakness. Lovejoy played a great game and they deserved to win. You can just imagine how much hate our QB is getting at school daily now.

North Gwinnett was not on that field alone. How can you even say if you had your QBs from any other year? Lovejoy is 2-0 against NG so keep that thought to yourself

He should not get any hate. You lose sometime.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

North Gwinnett was not on that field alone. How can you even say if you had your QBs from any other year? Lovejoy is 2-0 against NG so keep that thought to yourself

He should not get any hate. You lose sometime.

But not if you're NG. He has been playing awful by our standards all year long. I knew the dam was going to burst one day. Our other QBs were so good, like you have to see it to believe it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

@Wildcat Will It was weird, because before I left the house for the game, my mom said "I have a feeling tonight's the night", referring to our win streak getting snapped. But it didn't make sense.

And then the fourth quarter hit.

I enjoyed the game period. The first half was a feeling out period. The second half Lovejoy felt good about the game.

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

I have seen every quarterback North has had. 

Then you would know. Our QBs have a history of being pretty good and this guy is NOT it. He has consistently missed slants and outs all year long. Our backup QB could have beat Lovejoy 21-19. But no, we were so confident in our current QB that we never gave our 6 foot 2 backup a chance. 

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Then you would know. Our QBs have a history of being pretty good and this guy is NOT it. He has consistently missed slants and outs all year long. Our backup QB could have beat Lovejoy 21-19. But no, we were so confident in our current QB that we never gave our 6 foot 2 backup a chance. 

Kid...if you ain't careful...we gonna be seeing your face on a milk carton.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

Just now, ngdawg said:

You forget what Ikust posted.

Match ups are what win games. North did not have the advantage in certain positions and that contributed more than the play of any one player.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are being to critical.

Too critical? It's not just me that has this view. We have a standard for QBs at North, and unless miracles happen, our current one isn't living up to it. He's great in practice but can't play in primetime from what I've heard. I don't know what you think about NG, but we don't tolerate home losses and poor performances. These standards weren't set by me, they were set by the community.

• Like 1