BREAKING: Hope Hicks, one of President Trump's top aides, has tested positive for coronavirus, three sources say. She traveled with the President to the debate in Cleveland and was seen boarding Marine One on Wednesday

RedZone

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's nice!

I just don't get these people.......

They are members of a cult. In the case of Hicks, she is ambitious and has hooked her wagon to Trump. Same for Nikki Haley. What is very troubling is the extent to which people have sold out for position, power and money. Principle has no place in their world. This does not bode well for the future of the country over the next twenty to thirty years. I feel sorry for my children's generation and am actually glad one lives in China. If you had asked me twenty years ago that I would ever prefer a child of mine to live in China over the USA, I would have said: "What are you asking, do you think I am crazy?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Three of my immediate family members had it, including yours truly. It’s nothing. A lay-up, in fact. 

we have had 4 members have it. 1 skated like you, two felt it like a flu and one suffered real badly but was not ventilated. 

A buddy, your age (grounds crew at Yankee stadium) dead. A second, my age dead. 

Very strange who and how severe. I heard on the national news tonight that Ridgewood NJ is testing at 25% infected? . Is this true do you know? Did I somehow mishear? No Hasidic population there. 

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Caj is in heat

This is not about me.

I really don't want to see your president on a ventilator or anyone on a ventilator. My wife has told me all about it, she knows. It's NOT pretty.

Now jail?......throw the fat bastard in jail tomorrow.

trump may have taken one of those mickey mouse tests and tested positive.....now waiting on the results of the more advanced test for conformation one way or another.

Pure speculation, but the WH will have to say something soon......they have already covered this up a good day.