Quinnipiac poll

noonereal

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

That's pretty reflective of Florida registration. A majority of voters are registered independents. 

Oh and I just read methodology. They call a landline 4x. They only speak to the head of the household whose birthday is coming up

Which means that 1 person gets counted but what about the other 4 people in the house. 

These methodologies suck 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Oh and I just read methodology. They call a landline 4x. They only speak to the head of the household whose birthday is coming up

Which means that 1 person gets counted but what about the other 4 people in the house. 

These methodologies suck 

The head of the household is usually a man. Men tend to support Trump. So, if anything Biden's margin is understated as women have turned on Trump!

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

The head of the household is usually a man. Men tend to support Trump. So, if anything Biden's margin is understated as women have turned on Trump!

Depends we have many divorced single parent households esp in the minority areas

So again they don't tell u how many they sampled by race.

I'm following traflager. 

They give u a really good breakdown of who they spoke too 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Depends we have many divorced single parent households esp in the minority areas

I'm following traflager. 

Check this out. The smart money. It's over: https://www.oddschecker.com/us/insight/specials/politics/20201005-2020-us-presidential-election-odds-uk-betting-exchanges-now-make-biden-strong-favorite

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm following traflager. 

Even Rasmussen has joined the pack. It is  over: https://www.vox.com/2020/10/7/21506391/rasmussen-poll-biden-vs-trump-landslide

Just now, DarterBlue said:

That is the acid test. I am going  by the bookmaker odds. This has been 95% accurate over the years. Trump is finished. Undone by his own recklessness! 

And yet there always that 5% which means trump has what a 5x better chance this year than in 2016 

I'll take it. I'm probably out in the public esp with the amount of rallies I go to in deep blue states and the energy is more behind trump than biden

Nobody shows up for Biden 

But hey by January we shall know

I like the way the judges are ruling over this mail in ballot in PA WI and now Texas