Quinnipiac poll

noonereal

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Trump might lose, but any Democrat saying “it’s over” after 98% Hillary is asking for the mother of all karma hits.

Pretty sure 538 had Trump with a 25% chance in 2016, or close to that. Most people would cite them when they're talking probabilities.

I think right now they have him at 15% chance to win, but they did have him as high as 32% chance to win to start off September.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Justice Department acknowledges ‘inadvertently’ altering Flynn document with sticky note

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/10/07/doj-altered-flynn-document-427280

This doesn't say what you think it does.

Trump's cronies altered evidence that made it favorable to Trump.

🤡

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Trump might lose, but any Democrat saying “it’s over” after 98% Hillary is asking for the mother of all karma hits.

Trump is not going to lose, bro. He’ll win big on election day. Their only hope is post election cheating. Everyone but the psychotic never trumpets knows it. Hell, even many of them know it, but won’t admit it publicly. 

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is not going to lose, bro. He’ll win big on election day. Their only hope is post election cheating. Everyone but the psychotic never trumpets knows it. Hell, even many of them know it, but won’t admit it publicly. 

The polling won’t depress Trump voters, because they don’t trust it.  With good reason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You need to get some counseling and get yourself back to reality.

What cheating is going to happen? Explain it to me...where's it going to happen? How's it going to happen?

If all of you know it's coming and you're all watching "the libtards" then how can these supposed morons on the left pull off anything?

I don't know who you're listening to, but man you are OUT THERE with the stupid shit you believe.

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You need to get some counseling and get yourself back to reality.

What cheating is going to happen? Explain it to me...where's it going to happen? How's it going to happen?

If all of you know it's coming and you're all watching "the libtards" then how can these supposed morons on the left pull off anything?

I don't know who you're listening to, but man you are OUT THERE with the stupid shit you believe.

Whatever you say, clown boy. You’re one o the psychotic never trumper of which I speak. You’re a lost cause. Ain’t gonna waste my time with you. Oh...And give DSouth’s handle back to him. You’re indoctrinated poser. 

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The polling won’t depress Trump voters, because they don’t trust it.  With good reason.

Nope. Not at all. Trump turnout is going to be epic. Never in the history of this country have we seen fired up, voter enthusiasm for a candidate: his base, pubs, mods, defecting dems, AA, Hispanics, Jews, cops, firefighters, the military....ALLL ready to vote for preserving the fabric and history of our country. I can’t wait. 

One of the failures of polling is they are not independent of one another.  Pollsters toss polls and do not release them when they do not fit with the conventional wisdom that has developed.  Thus polling, especially at the end, clusters around a certain number.  And to reach that number, usually all you have to do is monkey with the assumed number of voters from each party on Election Day.

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Nope. Not at all. Trump turnout is going to be epic. Never in the history of this country have we seen fired up, voter enthusiasm for a candidate: his base, pubs, mods, defecting dems, AA, Hispanics, Jews, cops, firefighters, the military....ALLL ready to vote for preserving the fabric and history of our country. I can’t wait. 

Nobody says more things that are unsupported than Blueliner.

This is the same guy who claimed that Trump was going to win the popular vote.

A wishful thinker if I ever saw one.

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Speaking of Hispanics, the polls showing Trump doing a lot better with that demographic were probably just noise.

https://www.latinorebels.com/2020/10/06/week5naleotrackingpoll/

67 percent of all survey respondents plan on voting for Vice President Joe Biden, and 23 percent plan on voting for President Donald Trump.

🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

🤔

What?

There were pollsters who admitted doing that in 2016.  There are also good mathematical reasons why just average the margin over a large number of polls may give a skewed picture of the actual state of the race. The state polls in 2016 were brutally bad.  The Marquette poll in Wisconsin had Clinton +7 one week out (she did not lose 8 points in one week).  The media polls in Pennsylvania and Michigan were awful.  In North Carolina, the GOP early vote was exceeding 2012 (Romney won the state), but the polls kept saying she would win there.  Hell, there was an Ohio poll that had Hillary +5 in the last 2 weeks - she lost by 8.