Lafayette Christian Academy (the real LCA) 51 Evangel Christian 0

RedZone

LCA is strong. I like that little team this year. Was 42-0 at halftime. 

Another tough weekend for pgl/gardenstateballer  "client" Evangel Christian Academy.

There was a time pgl claimed to only work with Top 300 (the best) national programs. Evangel may not be Top 300 in Louisiana LoL

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LCA is strong. I like that little team this year. Was 42-0 at halftime. 

Another tough weekend for pgl/gardenstateballer  "client" Evangel Christian Academy.

There was a time pgl claimed to only work with Top 300 (the best) national programs. Evangel may not be Top 300 in Louisiana LoL

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ballers on the real LCA get Stanford offers, not ones from UL-Monroe. 

That's truly one of the dumbest things anyone has ever posted on this forum on SO many levels. I'll pick just one.

....for my amusement only......list all the Life Christian Academy Ballers who currently own "Stanford" offers in the 2021 and 2022 classes>that's this year and next year for you using 247sports. I'm convinced you are not playing with a full deck. Go back to last year even (2020) if that helps your case.

The floor is yours.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, RedZone said:

That's truly one of the dumbest things anyone has ever posted on this forum on SO many levels. I'll pick just one.

....for my amusement only......list all the Life Christian Academy Ballers who currently own "Stanford" offers in the 2021 and 2022 classes>that's this year and next year for you using 247sports. I'm convinced you are not playing with a full deck. Go back to last year even (2020) if that helps your case.

The floor is yours.

Maybe gardenstateballer is just extra slow at research. 

Yeah, that's it.

Dumbass!