People searching to change votes after hunter sex tape

HSFBfan

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it was democracy stupidity in action Ronnie!...😉..you'll won't see what I mean in 4 days...

FIFY

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...you mean you wouldn't stand in line to vote for your favorite 🤡?!?...😞

not when there are numerous better alternatives.

only a 🤡 fool stands in the rain for hours....

...for the same result as 'no effort'.

You must think the system is gonna steal your vote 🤣

PS: hope you are just about dried out bybnow 👍

🤡

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

FIFY

not when there are numerous better alternatives.

only a 🤡 fool stands in the rain for hours....

...for the same result as 'no effort'.

You must think the system is gonna steal your vote 🤣

PS: hope you are just about dried out bybnow 👍

🤡

only a fool doesn't vote...or should I say only a fool votes for Trump?....🤡

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

only a fool doesn't vote...or should I say only a fool votes for Trump?....🤡

it's... "only a 🤡 fool stands in the rain for hours needlessly, for the same end result"......👍

hope this helps 👌

PS: about the only the only thing that makes it worse... is when the person you voted for loses ....LOLOL

giphy.gif

BTW: 🤡 brain still soggy ?

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

My favorite part of the Gateway Pundit has to be it's header.

2020-10-30_7-55-13.thumb.png.b99a28389d36caecf62e31958fb1df9b.png

Is it the fact that they have a "ProTrupmpNews" link?

Or that they call Russian Collusion a fairy tale despite the 34 indictments, convictions and guilty pleas?

No, it must be that they do that and then cover a story so shoddy and obviously workshopped that even Fox News wouldn't run it and some of the writers at the New York Post who did run it wanted their name removed from it.

Gateway Pundit never met a far right conspiracy/hoax they didn't like.  Fact checks are for little people...  

The part of this "story" that cracked me up was the very same day the WSJ opinion hack Strassel goes all in thinking she's about to have her big moment, and Team Trump thinks the WSJ is going to blow this thing wide open, the right leaning but solid WSJ news side investigates and writes "no role for Joe Biden."

Interesting background read about it here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Gateway Pundit never met a far right conspiracy/hoax they didn't like.  Fact checks are for little people...  

The part of this "story" that cracked me up was the very same day the WSJ opinion hack Strassel goes all in thinking she's about to have her big moment, and Team Trump thinks the WSJ is going to blow this thing wide open, the right leaning but solid WSJ news side investigates and writes "no role for Joe Biden."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

The Wall Street Journal is a great newspaper with a batshit editorial board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

So are you going to give millions upon millions to some crackhead degenerate trading on some family name without a co-signer ?   LOLOL

.....and SOMEBODY has to take the "plausible deniability"  role...

....or "responsibility" 🙄

looks like countries where lining up to buy that name off some proven winner...

that doesn't happen without "results" either.

PS: did you know Rudy was an expert on RICO ?.... practically wrote it...🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

it's... "only a 🤡 fool stands in the rain for hours needlessly, for the same end result"......👍

hope this helps 👌

PS: about the only the only thing that makes it worse... is when the person you voted for loses ....LOLOL

giphy.gif

BTW: 🤡 brain still soggy ?

good thing my candidate won't be losing..how about you Ronnie?....will you be voting for Biden too?...🤡..the wait in the rain was well worth it...had some nice conversation with a 75 year old women who is an English teacher who had a rolling walker and was attempting to vote for the third time....democracy in action!...you going to mail it in and blame the system for your lost vote??...🤡

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

good thing my candidate won't be losing..how about you Ronnie?....will you be voting for Biden too?...🤡..the wait in the rain was well worth it...had some nice conversation with a 75 year old women who is an English teacher who had a rolling walker and was attempting to vote for the third time....democracy in action!...you going to mail it in and blame the system for your lost vote??...🤡

I think you and your commitment

are in the wrong thread .....

here you go....

you need to 🤡 brag about it here 😝 

PS: Stop hitting on 75yo women in front of your wife 🤪

🤡

• Haha 2