Vaccine Anyone?

On2whls

16 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Hey, where are all the experts that were lambasting the president over his claim a vaccine would be available by the end of the year?

wouldn't brag about Big Pharma having no legal responsibility for whatever product is created, that was bought and paid for ahead of time, to the tune of billions. 🙄

Hey I can give you something for that too 👍

At least 2 people died in the Pfizer trials that we know about, and officials in europe are having some bad reactions to theirs.  

President did his job by tossing stupid amounts of money at the problem, but he didn't do his job by allowing the legal immunity, prepaying, and skimping on the testing.....

only immunity to come from this is for their drugs responsibility.... not for you. 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KoolingGrew said:

not to rain on anyone's parade ....but....

WTF is this?

"cases of Bell’s Palsy (partial facial paralysis) were also not considered to necessarily be caused by the vaccine but the symptom will be under surveillance when the vaccine is distributed."

We have some wonderful symptoms here, but good thing they have concluded that it's 'not necessarily' their own fault right?  I mean plain old unlikely, possibly, likely, probably, or even most probably likely would all fit quite nicely under "not necessarily" ......right?  🤔   I mean this is one symptom we've seen existing elsewhere before this new vaccine and all 👍

Really if they actually knew what the heck they were doing, or if the vaccine had enough results to actually call safe, don't you think they could do just a little better than 'not necessarily' ??? 

PS: Bonus points for... where do you think "not necessarily" actually falls on the entirely undefined scale...

2 hours ago, KoolingGrew said:

I hope what she said was true about her condition. What happened here is very alarming but, is it really that possible for a vaccine to make you pass out minutes after taking it?

No worries. That’s just the mask 😷 suffocating her.  🤓. You play the pass out game when you were a kid 

😷

On 12/11/2020 at 12:23 AM, Troll said:

wouldn't brag about Big Pharma having no legal responsibility for whatever product is created, that was bought and paid for ahead of time, to the tune of billions. 🙄

Hey I can give you something for that too 👍

At least 2 people died in the Pfizer trials that we know about, and officials in europe are having some bad reactions to theirs.  

President did his job by tossing stupid amounts of money at the problem, but he didn't do his job by allowing the legal immunity, prepaying, and skimping on the testing.....

only immunity to come from this is for their drugs responsibility.... not for you. 🤔

Are you getting the vaccine...?? 

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Trump should be commended for keeping another promise...."By the end of the year".......All the scumbags said, "I won't take it, can't be done,won't be good"...Watch all the scumbags who carigated Trump jump to the front of the line...Who on this board won't get the vaccine...??

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Who on this board won't get the vaccine...??

They should vaccinate all teachers next.  That way, there is no concern about sending kids back to school. School age kids are at extreme low risk anyway.  Teachers unions appear to be holding out on return for other reasons, using the pandemic as leverage to achieve other gains.

Personally, since I’m on high dose prednisone and have a compromised immune system, it’s a tossup since there is not much data to support efficacy given that situation.

There are other reasons though why getting exposed to Corona virus may not be a big deal for me anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Are you getting the vaccine...?? 

5 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Trump should be commended for keeping another promise...."By the end of the year".......All the scumbags said, "I won't take it, can't be done,won't be good"...Watch all the scumbags who carigated Trump jump to the front of the line...Who on this board won't get the vaccine...??

Wrong person to ask.  I've already got damaged RNA and all the side effects to go with it.  Not very pretty and US Modern medicine's answer is that they are clueless (while the rest of the world at least has identified the poison) ...  go figure. 

So I guess you could say I'm one of those lucky ones who does not have to make such a moral dilemma as others (but I can tell you a lot more about crispr now).  I will politely say there are others in greater need, and recommend anyone else to seriously consider it, I could post a pic of what living damaged RNA looks like, but you might start to question why there have been so many zombies in the movies and pop culture lately. 

Don't ask unless you really want to know.

😷      

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Wrong person to ask.  I've already got damaged RNA and all the side effects to go with it.  Not very pretty and US Modern medicine's answer is that they are clueless (while the rest of the world at least has identified the poison) ...  go figure. 

So I guess you could say I'm one of those lucky ones who does not have to make such a moral dilemma as others (but I can tell you a lot more about crispr now).  I will politely say there are others in greater need, and recommend anyone else to seriously consider it, I could post a pic of what living damaged RNA looks like, but you might start to question why there have been so many zombies in the movies and pop culture lately. 

Don't ask unless you really want to know.

😷      

Oh boy....Go to Lef,org and their protocols....They are in Ft Lauderdale...

27 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Oh boy....Go to Lef,org and their protocols....They are in Ft Lauderdale...

Only low on D....Everything else checks out....get plenty of D but it still drops, have read recently of several things in a diet that can inhibit D....one that stood out was cheap corn syrup sweetener instead of real sugar, but I'm sure there are others...

And no one has a proven protocol for this.

btw...from wiki

Does Crispr really work?

Scientists have even shown that CRISPR can knock HIV infections out of T cells. So far, however, scientists have only tested this on cells in the lab. ... For example, the Cas9 enzymes can occasionally “misfire” and edit DNA in unexpected places, which in human cells might lead to cancer or even create new diseases.

go figure...

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Not very pretty and US Modern medicine's answer is that they are clueless

I know the feeling.  Went to the ER last March, ended up in ICU shortly thereafter.  Doctors found something they couldn’t explain and after dozens of blood tests they had no choice but to discharge me, on a 60mg/day Prednisone regimen.  It helped with the pain but didn’t eliminate or visibly reduce what they considered the cause.  I’ve weaned the dosage down and am about to switch it off, since OTC anti-inflammatories every couple of days seem to be doing the trick pain-wise.  I guess I’ll know in six months after the next CT scan if what they’ve observed has stabilized, or worsened.

21 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I know the feeling.  Went to the ER last March, ended up in ICU shortly thereafter.

LOL...don't complain...at least they tried to treat you...last time I showed up at the emergency room I was told, "Sorry,but there is no one here that can help you".....the polite way of kicking me out 🙄

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Only low on D....Everything else checks out....get plenty of D but it still drops, have read recently of several things in a diet that can inhibit D....one that stood out was cheap corn syrup sweetener instead of real sugar, but I'm sure there are others...

And no one has a proven protocol for this.

Try 10,000iu's every day of D3 with fatty food..D is a fat soluble vitamin...I hope this helps...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Troll said:

D is not even a real vitamin,  yes the fat helps, and I'm not a fan of megadosing anything

diet is good and I've already added it in at lower levels

we shall see...

The best to you..Those doses are clinically not that high to get optimum blood levelsto 70-90...Still, the best to you..

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOL...don't complain...at least they tried to treat you...last time I showed up at the emergency room I was told, "Sorry,but there is no one here that can help you".....the polite way of kicking me out 🙄

I’m not complaining.  My situation is such that UCI Medical wants as much access to me as they can get.  But, it’s an out of network insurance situation so they can only take what my insurance will approve.

15 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

The best to you..Those doses are clinically not that high to get optimum blood levelsto 70-90...Still, the best to you..

Thanks, sorry to bring it up, just a bad day today in that regard.  The similarities and coincidence is something to be wary of....and simply hoping millions are not joining in. 

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I’m not complaining.  My situation is such that UCI Medical wants as much access to me as they can get.  But, it’s an out of network insurance situation so they can only take what my insurance will approve.

My situation is no cure,

but there is always chemo to try and knock it into remission.

But that treatment  only enhances the symptoms.

Sooo....

BTW: probably why I wouldn't be messing with people's RNA....

• Like 1