Vaccine Anyone?

On2whls

13 hours ago, Troll said:

My situation is no cure,

but there is always chemo to try and knock it into remission.

But that treatment  only enhances the symptoms.

Sooo....

BTW: probably why I wouldn't be messing with people's RNA....

If I can ask, what is your condition ?? Only trying to help and are you a Vet ??

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

If I can ask, what is your condition ?? Only trying to help and are you a Vet ??

T cell lymphoma.  

Only people that are close to up to speed in this state is Rutgers/RWJ and insurance was preventing out of state.  Rutgers Cancer Institute's answer was chemo...which helped some symptoms but made others way worse.

Always appreciate any info. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Troll said:

T cell lymphoma.  

Only people that are close to up to speed in this state is Rutgers/RWJ and insurance was preventing out of state.  Rutgers Cancer Institute's answer was chemo...which helped some symptoms but made others way worse.

I had prostate cance, beat it....Got it at stage one...Let me check for you...I will try to get some data..

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

T cell lymphoma.  

Aggressive lymphomas have a significant chance at cure, but the chemo tends to be rough for a while.  Jon Lester beat non-Hodgkin lymphoma several years ago (was not a T-cell lymphoma).  I have a pt who was cured of T-cell lymphoma.  Chemo remains the gold standard treatment for aggressive lymphomas.  Ironically indolent lymphomas are not generally considered curable, but are treatable and patients may live upwards of 15 years with those.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Troll said:

T cell lymphoma.  

Try Lef.org and their Cancer Protocols...Lotta stuff...I really hope it's of some help..God Bless and the best...💪💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Aggressive lymphomas have a significant chance at cure, but the chemo tends to be rough for a while.  Jon Lester beat non-Hodgkin lymphoma several years ago (was not a T-cell lymphoma).  I have a pt who was cured of T-cell lymphoma.  Chemo remains the gold standard treatment for aggressive lymphomas.  Ironically indolent lymphomas are not generally considered curable, but are treatable and patients may live upwards of 15 years with those.

I've had it for several years and the aggressiveness is sporadic. But the (literally) hundreds of lesionous  tumors erupting head to toe are constant. Supposedly very rare I'm labeled as CD30+ which is the garbage bin for all the NHL's where they apparently have no clue (or so it seems to me).  But some corporate interests in the US/Germany are not real fond of this type of research (at least the ones that don't just happen to have immunity for their product) so I also get the feeling a lot of doctors are kind of in the dark here.

But the glass is always half full...perhaps they will find some actual breakthroughs with all the money and guinea pigs being thrown at the same side effects and RNA manipulation with this covid stuff 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This should come as no surprise.  After all, the vaccine was purported to be 95% effective.  3150 negative events in 112,000 vaccinations falls within the 5% not effective number.  

A lot of people will happily opt for it, but I think the demand is likely way overstated at this point.  

On 12/22/2020 at 7:42 AM, Bormio said:

Got the first shot one hour ago.  Arm a little sore, is typical.  Was the Pfizer vaccine

You’ve been so willing to get to here immunity by letting everyone else get sick (and die if it came to that), no surprise at all you’d happily accept the vaccine and take the easy way out.

Go out and get sick, shouldn’t be a big deal based on your post history of the subject. That’s what you’ve been pushing the entire year.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You’ve been so willing to get to here immunity by letting everyone else get sick (and die if it came to that), no surprise at all you’d happily accept the vaccine and take the easy way out.

Go out and get sick, shouldn’t be a big deal based on your post history of the subject. That’s what you’ve been pushing the entire year.

I never said a vaccine would not be a great thing, I was skeptical it would come soon and be highly effective.  I was also not advocating people get sick, what I have railed against is lockdowns - the cost of which was and is too great.  I was also skeptical of the effectiveness of masks, and still am.  Also of the significance of presymptomatic transmission (which underpins the whole lockdown concept).  A new study out of the Univ. of Florida casts doubt on the idea that presymptomatic transmission plays an important role in spreading illness.  I believe that symptomatic patients not staying home and isolated remains the primary driver of spread.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 10:05 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Gates of hell has some comments on Vaccine side effects...

...after 80% of the people taking the Moderna (short for Modify everyone's RNA) vaccine show serious systemic side effects....and of course we are being told now that we will need several of these shots, not just one per year, but several just to take effect once)

enjoy

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hpwJdLFzgk4f/

PS: might have to get me one of those T-shirts 🤣  ( "I Don't Mean To Brag But I Have The Exact Same Medical Degree As Bill Gates"   LOLOL)

• Like 1