Sedition charges must be brought against all who put their names on the brief

badrouter

6 hours ago, badrouter said:

How about seceding? There's no point in pretending there's the United States of America anymore. Break off and make a TrumpWorld, where you can worship supreme leader trump forever.

Well, we agree on something. The views of your side and mine are so diametrically opposed, that they can't work together on almost anything. This country will never be "United" again, unless under a dictator who imprisons or executes the opposition.

So maybe it's time we sat down and negotiated the divorce. You can have the East Coast from Maine to Richmond, Virginia. We'll keep everything west of a straight line between Albany and Roanoke, and everything south of a line between Roanoke and Newport News. You take the West Coast from Canada to Los Angeles. We'll keep everything south of Los Angeles, and east of the 5 Freeway. Maybe God can give us an assist by causing a massive earthquake to turn Antifa-land into a long thin island, like Japan, maybe.

My home town of Chicago would be a problem. Maybe we'll have to turn it into a huge prison, or a re-indoctrination camp.

7 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Well, we agree on something. The views of your side and mine are so diametrically opposed, that they can't work together on almost anything. This country will never be "United" again, unless under a dictator who imprisons or executes the opposition.

So maybe it's time we sat down and negotiated the divorce. You can have the East Coast from Maine to Richmond, Virginia. We'll keep everything west of a straight line between Albany and Roanoke, and everything south of a line between Roanoke and Newport News. You take the West Coast from Canada to Los Angeles. We'll keep everything south of Los Angeles, and east of the 5 Freeway. Maybe God can give us an assist by causing a massive earthquake to turn Antifa-land into a long thin island, like Japan, maybe.

My home town of Chicago would be a problem. Maybe we'll have to turn it into a huge prison, or a re-indoctrination camp.

Bring back Mrs. O’Leary’s cow

• Haha 1