Dominion suing trumpy and his idiots

Ga96

Man the guys on this board are right 👍.  All you do is start face plant 🌱 threads 🧵.  You don’t even have to get past the click bait title to see 👀 where you embarrassed your self once again 🤣.    

Ps There is threatening and then there is actually doing.  🤓

Hope this helps 👍

🍿

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Man the guys on this board are right 👍.  All you do is start face plant 🌱 threads 🧵.  You don’t even have to get past the click bait title to see 👀 where you embarrassed your self once again 🤣.    

Hope this helps 👍

🍿

talk about embarrassing Troll??....How's the popcorn?....🤡

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Newbie said:

Hope this helps 👍

🍿

Exactly.

It’s just like the time Donald Trump said he’d file lawsuits against every woman that accused him of sexual assault...then he didn’t.

These guys are lucky we’re here to remind them of things like that.

If not it’s possible that everyone would have forgotten that Donald Trump said he was file a lawsuit against the 20 or so women accusing him of sexual assault, but then he never did.

Great observation, poster that is definitely not troll.

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Exactly.

It’s just like the time Donald Trump said he’d file lawsuits against every woman that accused him of sexual assault...then he didn’t.

If not it’s possible that everyone would have forgotten that Donald Trump said he was file a lawsuit against the 20 or so women accusing him of sexual assault, but then he never did.

and the cheap bastard never kicked in any of his own money for his campaign!!...LOL...he was too busy playing his clowns base for money...he was too smart to bet on a LOSER....but his clowns weren't!

7 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Exactly.

Very good point 👍

when people make accusations and the target says he will sue it is all ‘talk’. But When an accuser brings his accusations to a real court instead of the court of public opinion, you might just have a case (or actual news worth starting a thread 🧵 over)

the real issue here is not about all the threatening here say, it’s about how some idiots can not even read and then make claims that are simply not true 🧐.  

He’s probably just hoping you run 🏃‍♀️ with his stupidity and are misled 🤓

🍿

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

You sound like you don't think it's better to have a cheap bastard in charge of spending YOUR money....

🤡

LOL...he doesn't even get involved in the budget talks...he hasn't talked with the Speaker of the House for over a year...why wouldn't he help himself win??...couldn't spend any of his own money??...the BIG spender?...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...he doesn't even get involved in the budget talks...he hasn't talked with the Speaker of the House for over a year...why wouldn't he help himself win??...couldn't spend any of his own money??...the BIG spender?...🤡

WOW you must be a little newb like me 🤣 And All this politics stuff must be exciting for you 🤓

🍿

13 hours ago, Newbie said:

He’s probably just hoping you run 🏃‍♀️ with his stupidity and are misled 🤓

🍿

Great point.

Like when Trump said he’d release his tax returns after the election, then blustered about his routine audits - then when it was noticed that being under audit didn’t preclude him fro releasing his taxes...he just decided not to bother entirely.

Then his fans made excuses for it - they ran with the stupidity and didn’t even care they were bullshitted.

You bring up a lot of good examples of Trump’s con artistry.

People like @Trollcould learn from you.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Great point.

Like when Trump said he’d release his tax returns after the election, then blustered about his routine audits - then when it was noticed that being under audit didn’t preclude him fro releasing his taxes...he just decided not to bother entirely.

Then his fans made excuses for it - they ran with the stupidity and didn’t even care they were bullshitted.

You bring up a lot of good examples of Trump’s con artistry.

People like @Trollcould learn from you.

Funny 😆 all that blustery commentary about tax returns that have been audited for years and years and years.   I believe his comments from the beginning were they would be released when all those  fishing audits were complete 👍

Of course if you suffer from tds and get your news from msm I can see 👀 why you are so confused 🤪

🍿

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Funny 😆 all that blustery commentary about tax returns that have been audited for years and years and years.   I believe his comments from the beginning were they would be released when all those  fishing audits were complete 👍

Of course if you suffer from tds and get your news from msm I can see 👀 why you are so confused 🤪

🍿

"I believe his comments"....LOL...that would make you a DUMB-ASS sucker!!..LOL....🤡

1 minute ago, Newbie said:

You believe google and all their affiliates are  censoring senate hearings now ?!? 🤓

no wonder you believe that there is no such thing as evidence 🤣

🍿

wtf are you talking about??..you said you believe Trump about his audits...what is this about ^??....let's get back to you believing Trump about his tax audit status...🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

wtf are you talking about??..you said you believe Trump about his audits...what is this about ^??....let's get back to you believing Trump about his tax audit status...🤡

Learn how to read 🤓

i believe that’s WHAT he said is quite a bit different from I believe IN what he said 👍

hope this helps 🍿

Ps. Big fan of senate censorship??? I mean why the heck not when you already censor a president 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Newbie said:

🍿

And I’m sure that they’ll never be complete according to Donald.

Hence why you’ve taken your own post too serious, as you’ve taken the bait and gone on with the distraction.

That’s usually a sign of the easily manipulated, the mentally weak, etc.

I suggest you do your own research so that you’re not left looking so foolish next time. It’s okay, you’re a newbie...you’ll learn.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DownSouth said:

And I’m sure that they’ll never be complete according to Donald.

Hence why you’ve taken your own post too serious, as you’ve taken the bait and gone on with the distraction.

That’s usually a sign of the easily manipulated, the mentally weak, etc.

I suggest you do your own research so that you’re not left looking so foolish next time. It’s okay, you’re a newbie...you’ll learn.

lol 😆 sure sounds like you think you got me. 🤣 So You are just a joke and I’m too serious ?🤓 as they say bwahahaha.  You go ahead and run 🏃‍♀️ with that 👍

🍿

20 hours ago, Newbie said:

lol 😆 sure sounds like you think you got me. 🤣 So You are just a joke and I’m too serious ?🤓 as they say bwahahaha.  You go ahead and run 🏃‍♀️ with that 👍

🍿

It’s sad how you don’t see how horribly you’ve failed.

Better luck next time.

Read your posts back to yourself and maybe you’ll discover the errors you’ve made.

Hope this helps.