Tested for Covid ??

Mag44

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Got tested by our Dr who also tested for the SARS virus which also was negative...Got our results from Quest today...

My false positive was generated by one of those ubiquitous nasal swab tests you see tens of thousands of people driving up to for free testing.  

Since there was a lot at stake, My company paid for an accurate test that invalidated the first.   

32 minutes ago, On2whls said:

My false positive was generated by one of those ubiquitous nasal swab tests you see tens of thousands of people driving up to for free testing.  

Since there was a lot at stake, My company paid for an accurate test that invalidated the first.   

Smart move...💪💪

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Never been tested. Don't see the point. I feel fine, so if I have it, I don't care. If I don't...all the test is going to tell me that I don't have it today. That doesn't mean I won't have it tomorrow, so what...am I supposed to get tested every day?

Bingo.  People are not waiting in line to get screened when they feel fine.  The rapid test is worthless for screening asymptomatic people because of high # of false negatives.  People are not quarantining awaiting a test result when they feel well.  And they are not going to be screened when they feel well because they don’t want to learn they are positive and have to quarantine.  Facts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Never been tested. Don't see the point. I feel fine, so if I have it, I don't care. If I don't...all the test is going to tell me that I don't have it today. That doesn't mean I won't have it tomorrow, so what...am I supposed to get tested every day?

I felt the same way till we exposed to three people at a gathering who had it...Ididnt wait then...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You’re so brave, Typhoid Mary.