Pacquiao ROBBED “Down Under”

ATLien12x

Somehow, Jeff Horn defeated Manny Pacqiuao tonight in Australia by unanimous decision. The fight was on ESPN and it looked pretty clear for a decisive Pac Man victory. The referee even went to Horn's corner, asked if he wanted the fight stopped, they said no, and he told him to "show me something right now or it's over" 

Yet the judges saw another fight. This was worse than bradley - pacquiao first fight.  Good pace and great heart by Horn but he didn't win this fight 

IMG_8612.JPG

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Somehow, Jeff Horn defeated Manny Pacqiuao tonight in Australia by unanimous decision. The fight was on ESPN and it looked pretty clear for a decisive Pac Man victory. The referee even went to Horn's corner, asked if he wanted the fight stopped, they said no, and he told him to "show me something right now or it's over" 

Yet the judges saw another fight. This was worse than bradley - pacquiao first fight.  Good pace and great heart by Horn but he didn't win this fight 

IMG_8612.JPG

With all them headbutts and elbows I thought Balrog suddenly turned Australian...