qanon cult worshipers searching for ways out

Ga96

I do think there are huge pedophile rings in Washington DC and Hollywood just not running them through pizza joints. 

and I think that Satanic worshiping and cannibalism is pretty far-fetched as well. however there is a lot of evil in DC and Hollywood just not in a ritualistic type of way. 

they were actually onto something but took it way too far off the deep end. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do think there are huge pedophile rings in Washington DC and Hollywood just not running them through pizza joints. 

and I think that Satanic worshiping and cannibalism is pretty far-fetched as well. however there is a lot of evil in DC and Hollywood just not in a ritualistic type of way. 

they were actually onto something but took it way too far off the deep end. 

The only damn thing off the deep fucking end is you, NoBalls. 
I shudder at the thought of your offspring and what you may be doing to those kids. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The only damn thing off the deep fucking end is you, NoBalls. 
I shudder at the thought of your offspring and what you may be doing to those kids. 

bgw

So you don’t think with Jeffrey Epstein and all the Hollywood people on his flight logs, and with Harvey Weinstein getting busted that there could be some human trafficking and sexual exploitation? 

What a piece of shit person you have to be to intentionally dismiss that when people literally have been busted for it already 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

So you don’t think with Jeffrey Epstein and all the Hollywood people on his flight logs, and with Harvey Weinstein getting busted that there could be some human trafficking and sexual exploitation? 

What a piece of shit person you have to be to intentionally dismiss that when people literally have been busted for it already 

Oh, now you come somewhat rational and narrowed it down away from QAnon to reality. 
Preface with that you dumb ignorant White Supremacist. 

bgw

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh, now you come somewhat rational and narrowed it down away from QAnon to reality. 
Preface with that you dumb ignorant White Supremacist. 

bgw

Is everyone a white supremacists who you disagree with? I knew you were one of those dumb ass Antifa/Black Lives Matter pussies because those are the only type of people you would be able to get along with in society.

I bet you yell “fascists” at old people in wheelchairs and tell Black people who don’t agree with you that they are not black. Lol 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is everyone a white supremacists who you disagree with? I knew you were one of those dumb ass Antifa/Black Lives Matter pussies because those are the only type of people you would be able to get along with in society.

I bet you yell “fascists” at old people in wheelchairs and tell Black people who don’t agree with you that they are not black. Lol 

Only racist ignorant dumbasses like you, Broebert and that racist Georgia cunt, Drummer, and Conchita. 
What’s that five? Yeah just those and the dumbasses that committed treason carrying out an insurrection at the Capital. So that ups it to 805 then add the Alt right hate groups and the media racist grifters on QAnon, OANN and Newsmax.... let’s make that an even 5000. That bullshit has no place in the Republic.

There, did I answer your query?

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Only racist ignorant dumbasses like you, Broebert and that racist Georgia cunt, Drummer, and Conchita. 
What’s that five? Yeah just those and the dumbasses that committed treason carrying out an insurrection at the Capital. So that ups it to 805 then add the Alt right hate groups and the media racist grifters on QAnon, OANN and Newsmax.... let’s make that an even 5000. That bullshit has no place in the Republic.

There, did I answer your query?

bgw

That was a word salad for sure. I was getting dizzy from the scripted nonsense. Insurrection? Lol. More like a drunk tourist gathering. They were taking selfie’s with the police. It was a college party like atmosphere. The overblown hysteria is just an excuse to punish political rivals

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

That was a word salad for sure. I was getting dizzy from the scripted nonsense. Insurrection? Lol. More like a drunk tourist gathering. They were taking selfie’s with the police. It was a college party like atmosphere. The overblown hysteria is just an excuse to punish political rivals

Ooooookkkaaay, now your meds are wearing off, you’re back to LaLa QAnon land. 

Buh bye. 

bgw

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Some finally figured out that the “big lie” was really a BIG LIE!! If they’re lost now, they were lost before to believe all the bullshit. Now they’ll find some other bullshit conspiracy to believe in so they don’t feel lost anymore.

Stupid is as Stupid does!!

Dude....nobody’s talking about msm

...and the 2016 election anymore 🤓

🍿