Epictetus ​🤔

Troll

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Quit posting....

I bet this pile of shit Cajun didn’t even watch the video. He is one of those scum sheep that aid and abet destroying this country. 

I thank God every day that my job or my wife’s job never shut down due to this China bio weapon. My life was not effected in the slightest all thanks to God. But I am vehemently against any lockdowns or changes to social norms due to this China Flu. The survival rate is way too high to crush economies and cripple Americans who work and do the right thing. 

You left wing scum cheer it on. Your hatred for America knows no bounds. Your indoctrination from left wing media has you hysterical and your taking it out on the rest of us. Fuck you 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I bet this pile of shit Cajun didn’t even watch the video. He is one of those scum sheep that aid and abet destroying this country. 

I thank God every day that my job or my wife’s job never shut down due to this China bio weapon. My life was not effected in the slightest all thanks to God. But I am vehemently against any lockdowns or changes to social norms due to this China Flu. The survival rate is way too high to crush economies and cripple Americans who work and do the right thing. 

You left wing scum cheer it on. Your hatred for America knows no bounds. Your indoctrination from left wing media has you hysterical and your taking it out on the rest of us. Fuck you 

Too wordy... just post “fuck off for calling Gunny the ‘n’ word.” You racist libtard POS  

Stop trying so hard, nobody reads your shit anyways  

You’re welcome  

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are in every single thread babbling about something or another and basically hijacking with your insanity/gifs/emojis and now you want to talk seriously about the foundational works of Epictetus???

Really now.......

PS: quit posting!

here's an idea 💡

If the topic is too hard for you to follow (as evidenced by your inability to even address the topic) you could try not jumping in every thread to fart...

But you do have some bright ideas of your own with the attempted hijack🤣

why don't you give us all a demonstration 😝