Lowndes 4star QB announces his top 5

Ga96

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile larry being the pos that he is loves to ignore that his all american qb and drugy 5star TE and 4star WR went for a whopping 0 TDs against Lowndes while we have corners as small as 5'7. Somehow our QB managed to have a passing TD though.

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

My point was Michael Barrett was recruited as a LB and Jacurri is being recruited as a QB. These idiots just go on wild benders anytime Lowndes is mentioned. In Larry's case especially he should be worried about his out program and players.

If you take the hate out of your posts and just let it be, you can sit back and laugh it off. 
Or you can keep it stirred up, and up the the post count.... those two are in love with youuuuu. 
Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile larry being the pos that he is loves to ignore that his all american qb and drugy 5star TE and 4star WR went for a whopping 0 TDs against Lowndes while we have corners as small as 5'7. Somehow our QB managed to have a passing TD though.

And resident dumbass 96 is still bitter about getting that ass whooped by those kids! 

I don’t know how things are in cheatersville, but I like my teams to win championships. Apparently y’all prefer losing them so you can have something to bitch about?!? Or maybe cc and valdosta have given you So many ass beatings you’re shellshocked?!?

As far as calling kids names, I’ll let you have it. Just because he left my alma mater doesn’t mean I don’t hope for the best. Just not against us! 😉 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If you take the hate out of your posts and just let it be, you can sit back and laugh it off. 
Or you can keep it stirred up, and up the the post count.... those two are in love with youuuuu. 
Hahaha. 

bgw

Salaam alachem my Honorable Brother!

96 has that defeated feeling. He’s forgotten what championships feel like and it has jaded him. You know in a discussion about HS kids when somebody crosses the line to call them names that he has lost the war. At least MTP, God rest his soul, could go back and forth without attacking kids. 

You headed to the mosque today? I’m going to the golf course for the first time in close to two months. Oy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Salaam alachem my Honorable Brother!

96 has that defeated feeling. He’s forgotten what championships feel like and it has jaded him. You know in a discussion about HS kids when somebody crosses the line to call them names that he has lost the war. At least MTP, God rest his soul, could go back and forth without attacking kids. 

You headed to the mosque today? I’m going to the golf course for the first time in close to two months. Oy. 

قد يكون الله معك

bgw

p.s. May Allah be with you....