Lowndes 4star QB announces his top 5

Ga96

46 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I remember watching him do nothing against CC and whoever they played in their last game of the season. Legit is not the word I’d use. 

Just looked it up. Kid threw for 67 yard against CC and threw for less than 100 yards 5 different times 😂 

But that's one game. Are we not going to look at how he dominated the 2019 season...as a sophomore? Or maybe how he led the team in both passing and rushing this year?

I'm just saying, it doesn't seem right to judge a player based on one game. By that logic, Trevor Lawrence isn't good because he sucked against OSU.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

There is a Georgia board that should be used when talking about players and teams that are not nationally relevant. This kid would be the back up on SJR’s freshman team 

6178BDC9-1431-45BB-8FEA-6C321834CB06.jpeg

He's a dual threat QB. He rushes a lot too by design, which is how Lowndes runs their offensive scheme.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

But that's one game. Are we not going to look at how he dominated the 2019 season...as a sophomore? Or maybe how he led the team in both passing and rushing this year?

I'm just saying, it doesn't seem right to judge a player based on one game. By that logic, Trevor Lawrence isn't good because he sucked against OSU.

I posted his stats for the entire year. He threw for less than 100 yards multiple times. Not just in one game. 1100 yards on the ground is nice for him, the two games I saw him play he was less than impressive. Don’t see him doing much throwing the ball at the next level. Position change will benefit him because he is a good athlete.

30 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I understand. But 1500 yards passing in 12 games is not good. De la Salle runs the ball more than anybody and their qb still tossed for over 2k. 

He carried the team. Honestly they would be like 3-7 without him. His impact is huge. He's doing the best he can with a supporting cast of absolutely nobody helping.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I posted his stats for the entire year. He threw for less than 100 yards multiple times. Not just in one game. 1100 yards on the ground is nice for him, the two games I saw him play he was less than impressive. Don’t see him doing much throwing the ball at the next level. Position change will benefit him because he is a good athlete.

He's got long strides but he can throw some serious dimes from the QB position. I was sideline at the Milton-Lowndes game and he was running lateral to the Milton sideline where I was and launched a 40 yard bomb down the sideline and it was perfect. I helped him up after he fell down while throwing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Leave it up to these keyboard coaches to think they know more than college coaches and evaluators.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

He's got long strides but he can throw some serious dimes from the QB position. I was sideline at the Milton-Lowndes game and he was running lateral to the Milton sideline where I was and launched a 40 yard bomb down the sideline and it was perfect. I helped him up after he fell down while throwing it.

Que the 29-30 second mark 😂

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I remember watching him do nothing against CC and whoever they played in their last game of the season. Legit is not the word I’d use. 

Just looked it up. Kid threw for 67 yard against CC and threw for less than 100 yards 5 different times 😂 

Watched Marietta shut him down as well.

Kid is a P5 talent, just not at QB. Ain’t no shame in that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Exactly what I’m saying. The programs recruiting him know what they're doing. 

I don’t get why people get upset about saying a kid will have to change positions. When P5 schools are after you, they think you can play. Maybe not the position they did in HS, but somewhere. This kid is one of those cases. 

He should be proud. 

• Like 1