Do we cancel student loans??

imaGoodBoyNow

18 minutes ago, concha said:

It is hardly a "dumb argument" to point out the obvious truth that an inequity exists if some people made sacrifices to live up to their obligations and are then to have financial burdens forced upon them in order eliminate or reduce the same obligations agreed to by others.

Again, they didn't make sacrifices that are any different than the ones being made currently by people paying off their loans.

You whine about my post and then you literally do the same thing that I described in the next post.

What financial burden is being forced upon them?

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Forgiving student loans is "leftist bullshit."

😄

I also love the irony of this claim coming from a guy who literally won't say a single bad thing about "right-wing bullshit" or even people who espouse it.

It is leftist bullshit.

So of course, you are irresistibly driven to get involved and lie.

Again, they didn't make sacrifices that are any different than the ones being made currently by people paying off their loans.

You whine about my post and then you literally do the same thing that I described in the next post.

What financial burden is being forced upon them?

Debts don't magically disappear.

Somebody either pays them or someone else eats the loss.

The likely result is tax dollars covering the forgiven loans.

It's implied otherwise what's the purpose of saying it?

I'm sorry that you don't understand these things but that's a "you" problem.

You are a moron.

Pointing out that someone made sacrifices to completely meet their obligations in no way means people still facing the burden are not working hard.

It means it is unfair that one group had to labor and sacrifice to completely meet obligations while another might not.

I'd say you're acting naive, but you actually are that stupid.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Pointing out that someone made sacrifices to completely meet their obligations in no way means people still facing the burden are not working hard.

They didn't make any sacrifices. They just paid their loans just like the people are doing now.

It's a meaningless statement that somebody makes to advance a dumb argument against something that they don't even know about.