Shane Griffith wins national championship

elKakador

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Never mind looks like the Ferarri boys went back to Allen then to Stillwater High, OK.. sheesh.. they weren't eligible to compete at states when at Bergen for their short time there so no BC can't claim them.. Talk about your helicopter Dad Jesus lol

Yes, they were at BC for part of a season, and not allowed to compete in the states...

They were all over the place..

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t something happen ? I thought they were forced to transfer 

They both had punk attitudes but the younger one got into a fight at the Geary Ok. Invitational with a fellow Blair wrestler and they were asked to leave. BC took them (wrongly imo) and they wrestled a few matches for us got into another fight with a Paulsboro wrestler and they went back to Texas after the year was up.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, elKakador said:

Griffith is the second Bergen wrestler to win a national championship in the last two tournaments.

And if Suriano had wrestled this year, he would've repeated...

(i'm kinda surprised that the BC people haven't been all over this here already?)

Saying that Suriano would have automatically repeated is a little brave in my opinion. He has lost to Daton Fix on several occasions and Roman Bravo Young beat Fix last night so although Nick might have been a slight favorite it would have been no gimme

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t something happen ? I thought they were forced to transfer 

They left Blair because of some problem. 

Don't know if they were asked to leave, or if the father simply was unhappy with how they were treated there.

They went to BC for a cup of coffee, and then went back to Texas...

8 minutes ago, elKakador said:

They left Blair because of some problem. 

Don't know if they were asked to leave, or if the father simply was unhappy with how they were treated there.

They went to BC for a cup of coffee, and then went back to Texas...

see my comment above..the younger Ferrari got into a fight with Michael Collioco at a tournament and they were asked to leave..

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Yeah.. there was some fight or something and they were kicked out of Blair. I remember that much,, They all live in Stillwater, OK now and both AJ's younger brothers wrestle for Stillwater High and Anthony already committed to OSU, of course. Pop probably got nice gig in Stillwater somewhere lol..

You see the father last night??? The guy is a monster