The kinda guy nolebob813 is...

RedZone

Warren Easton hasn't won a state championship since 1942......Easton has made a couple champ games recently though.

That's like me calling Miami Norland a Miami power because they were 13-2 in 2010 with big wins and then won state in 2011 (15-0), and were ranked #4 in Florida that year...

Norland was actually pretty good in 2019 only losing to St Francis, IMG, Central Miami and South Dade.....South Dade is another Miami power.

Anyways, why does nolebob813 give a fuck about pimping Warren Easton? 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I got something saggy for ya, Bend over

I know you do, saggy....not interested though.

You ever had a woman?...you spend every Friday and Saturday night right here and have for 2 years.....sup with that, saggy?

A little challenged when it comes to the ladies? It's cool.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I know you do, saggy....not interested though.

You ever had a woman?...you spend every Friday and Saturday night right here and have for 2 years.....sup with that, saggy?

A little challenged when it comes to the ladies? It's cool.

I’m not the one obsessing over Nole on a Sunday night, like good grief spend some time with ur family 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what I’m saying, he’s going overboard with being a stalking creep 

This dude needs to be watched 

I remember when he was on Twitter years ago he followed me and a few others from the board. He put his full name and dorky ass picture wearing some mom jeans. We all made fun of him so he blocked everyone. I thought he was done. I don’t even follow anyone he follows. That means he has a secret account and he had to search for me manually. What a fucking sicko. 

I need the @FBI and @USMarshals to intervene 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I remember when he was on Twitter years ago he followed me and a few others from the board. He put his full name and dorky ass picture wearing some mom jeans. We all made fun of him so he blocked everyone. I thought he was done. I don’t even follow anyone he follows. That means he has a secret account and he had to search for me manually. What a fucking sicko. 

I need the @FBI and @USMarshals to intervene 

Nothing but lies from you, saggy2.....to be expected.

When you first started posting you were a just a LIAR because YOU and Wharton, Florida were so fucking  irrelevant on the big forum with the big boys and now you have graduated to pathological liar, but guess what? YOU and Wharton, Florida are still irrelevant.....and, YOU will always be a low class POS with nothing.

Keep playing daddy pimp with every other school except yours.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When you first started posting you were a just a LIAR because YOU and Wharton, Florida were so fucking  irrelevant on the big forum with the big boys and now you have graduated to pathological liar, but guess what? YOU and Wharton, Florida are still irrelevant.....and, YOU will always be a low class POS with nothing.

Escambia 93rd in Florida beat top 10 Louisiana Rummel in New Orleans. You have been retired 

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Breathe 🧘‍♂️ dude