LSU professors are now sexually assaulting students .

HooverOutlaw

Will it ever stop Larry. 

So now we have coaches, professors and football players with sex crimes against students.  

Larry and redzone run outside and scream Rush wants funny money and maybe this new story of a professor raping students will disappear.

If this was a football game I would up 150-0 early over the LSU fans.

Here is the story.

The researcher in what an LSU official describes as a “highly unusual” case is Niranjan Baisakh, an associate professor, who joined the LSU AgCenter in 2004 as a postdoctoral researcher. Over the years, he was promoted to assistant professor and then to associate professor, gaining tenure along the way, according to campus sources familiar with the situation. He was also a prolific researcher and inventor, with several patent filings to his name, online records show.

But in September 2016, a female graduate student filed a complaint with LSU Police alleging that Baisakh, who was her professor and graduate research supervisor, had been sexually harassing and assaulting her since she entered the graduate program in 2014.

In the report, provided to Daily Report in response to a public records request, the victim describes how Baisakh would come into her office, lock the door and tell her about how “everyone in the department was having immoral relationships.”

He allegedly took unwanted pictures of her, hugged her and begged her, the report states, to “please love me, please be mine.”

https://www.businessreport.com/business/lsu-title-ix-sexual-harassment-agcenter-niranjan-baisakh

• Haha 1