Louisville Male Seems To Be The Consensus Preseason #1 in Kentucky....

RedZone

Per the experts at the Kentucky High School Football Forum....I guess those guys are as smart as we are here, I don't know. 😀

Reads like John Curtis scheduled a monster though.....

1. Male - The Bulldogs boast three of the top prospects in Kentucky - Selah Brown (DL), Vinny Anthony (WR), and Elijah Manning (LB). They return Nic Schutte at QB and Daniel Swinney looks like a very suitable replacement for Jaylin Bross. Entire o-line is back. Loaded and a firm #1, imo.

2. St. Xavier - Questions at QB. Smith and Duddy give the Tigers one of the best WR duos in the state. Jaxon Panariello looks like a future FBS linebacker. On paper, they should get the better of Trinity this year, but with the level T's program is at right now, I'm not as confident putting X at #2 as I probably should be.

3. Trinity - The Rocks should come back to earth after a historically great 2020 season, but even a reloading T is still among the favorites in 6A. Armon Tucker is one of the top RBs in the state. No Bob Beatty for the first time since 1999.

4. Manual - They have a pair of elite talents in Jawaun Northington (RB) and Malachi Lawrence (DE). The Crimsons lose enough quality bodies that I've got them at least half a notch below Louisville's Big 3, but they should have enough back to remain a fixture in the top 5 next season and potentially move up.

5. Bryan Station - Lose a very good QB and must replace a lot up front, but return basically all skill people, including one of the best RBs most outside of Lexington haven't heard of in Joey Bond. Defense should be stout, with 9 of top 11 tacklers back. 

bandicam 2021-04-17 12-31-25-039.jpg

I thought John Curtis only scheduled pansies like Lake Nolescab813, FL. lol-just stop, RedZone

Louisville Male doesn't appear to be a pansy.

Wonder if this Male team will be as good as the 2015 team that went 15-0 and finished #10 in the MaxPreps Final Top 25 Football Composite Rankings?

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/-EU_C_V2vkqboGTJUz3hwg/final-high-school-football-2015-top-25-composite-rankings.htm

bandicam 2021-04-17 12-56-36-210.jpg

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I thought John Curtis only scheduled pansies like Lake Nolescab813, FL. lol-just stop, RedZone

Wonder if this Male team will be as good as the 2015 team that went 15-0 and finished #10 in the MaxPreps Final Top 25 Football Composite Rankings?

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/-EU_C_V2vkqboGTJUz3hwg/final-high-school-football-2015-top-25-composite-rankings.htm

Lmao Male got bitch slapped not once but twice by trinity 😂  lost by 30 😂

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You just don't have a fucking clue on how things work, do you saggy?...you are more interested in getting nolescab813 to giggle at you.

Anyways, if Louisville Male starts off Preseason Top 10 in all the polls you will say "RedZone and the Kentucky boys were on it"...

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You just don't have a fucking clue on how things work, do you saggy?...you are more interested in getting nolescab813 to giggle at you.

Anyways, if Louisville Male starts off Preseason Top 10 in all the polls you will say "RedZone and the Kentucky boys were on it"...

Lmao ur a fool, that ranking has bishop Gorman #3 in nation, colquitt #4 in nation and DLS and Katy as #2 and 1 in the nation, ur a jackass

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

After reading about 30 minutes of Kentucky stuff on the Kentucky Forum I now realize I didn't see anyone like YOU and nolescab813 there....those people seemed to have a clue and were talking pretty good football.

What happened to this fucking forum?

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

After reading about 30 minutes of Kentucky stuff on the Kentucky Forum I now realize I didn't see anyone like YOU and nolescab813 there....those people seemed to have a clue and were talking pretty good football.

What forum? Prove it. Let’s see what they got 

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Lol good stay there, ur not welcome here anymore 

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Per the experts at the Kentucky High School Football Forum....I guess those guys are as smart as we are here, I don't know. 😀

Reads like John Curtis scheduled a monster though.....

1. Male - The Bulldogs boast three of the top prospects in Kentucky - Selah Brown (DL), Vinny Anthony (WR), and Elijah Manning (LB). They return Nic Schutte at QB and Daniel Swinney looks like a very suitable replacement for Jaylin Bross. Entire o-line is back. Loaded and a firm #1, imo.

2. St. Xavier - Questions at QB. Smith and Duddy give the Tigers one of the best WR duos in the state. Jaxon Panariello looks like a future FBS linebacker. On paper, they should get the better of Trinity this year, but with the level T's program is at right now, I'm not as confident putting X at #2 as I probably should be.

3. Trinity - The Rocks should come back to earth after a historically great 2020 season, but even a reloading T is still among the favorites in 6A. Armon Tucker is one of the top RBs in the state. No Bob Beatty for the first time since 1999.

4. Manual - They have a pair of elite talents in Jawaun Northington (RB) and Malachi Lawrence (DE). The Crimsons lose enough quality bodies that I've got them at least half a notch below Louisville's Big 3, but they should have enough back to remain a fixture in the top 5 next season and potentially move up.

5. Bryan Station - Lose a very good QB and must replace a lot up front, but return basically all skill people, including one of the best RBs most outside of Lexington haven't heard of in Joey Bond. Defense should be stout, with 9 of top 11 tacklers back. 

bandicam 2021-04-17 12-31-25-039.jpg

I would ask @nptb17

he is the expert there 

2 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

I would ask @nptb17

he is the expert there 

Cool with me...maybe he will see the thread and chime in if he's an expert.

Those guys seemed to know a little....I was only over there for 30 minutes or so.

Did a Kentucky Preseason Ranking's google this morning and that forum popped up. It's ok.