Sons of Ishmael vs Sons of Isaac

Dustin Statham

On 5/18/2021 at 11:07 AM, Atticus Finch said:

He steals other people's thoughts but it's always the dumbest people.

Candace Owens is an imbecile and a grifter.

That’s a lie. Both you and red flag post lies nonstop about people‘s motives, intentions or opinions. 

I didn’t steal anyone’s thoughts. I responded to a post. That was it. In the comment I made about never wearing masks I admit it was too literal sounding. I could understand the miscommunication. I meant I never wore a mask after the states all locked down. A little while after Georgia, Tennessee and Florida all lifted the lockdowns I stopped wearing the masks. It was a long time ago. I did take it seriously in the beginning like the post from 7 months ago implied. But as more info came out, the more I realized it wasn’t about public safety and masks did more harm than good. So I have been completely against it ever since 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s a lie. Both you and red flag post lies nonstop about people‘s motives, intentions or opinions. 

Candace Owens was a liberal and Black Lives Matter supporter as late as 2016. But there's never been a black grifter that you and others on this board haven't fallen for.

The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago

Yet Owens, suddenly a new face of the American right, was less than two years ago the CEO of an online publication that frequently mocked then-candidate Trump, including conducting a mock “investigation” into his penis size. (The story determined that it was likely very small.) And in a 2015 column for the site lambasting conservative Republicans, Owens wrote that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party ... will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Much of Owens’ recent popularity comes from her forceful disavowal of liberal narratives around structural racism, systemic inequality, and identity politics. But the site she ran trafficked heavily in such tropes. One story, “The Problem With Humanism and All Lives Matter,” made the case why the counter–Black Lives Matter slogan was misguided. Another story begged Caitlyn Jenner to reconsider her support for Ted Cruz — who, the author claimed, wouldn’t be a good advocate for transgender people. And a self-explanatory story is called “Your Issues With Dating Shorter Men Are Misogynistic.”

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You just summed up America in 2021.

Bravo.

Yeah I mean who even realizes,

Joey is waiving sanctions on that Ruskie Nordstream oil pipeline...

at the same time he is shutting your oil down.   🤔

You are right, some people need to wake the f up 👍     

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I meant I never wore a mask after the states all locked down. A little while after Georgia, Tennessee and Florida all lifted the lockdowns I stopped wearing the masks. It was a long time ago. I did take it seriously in the beginning like the post from 7 months ago implied. But as more info came out, the more I realized it wasn’t about public safety and masks did more harm than good. So I have been completely against it ever since 

You lied then and are lying now.

In October you said you "wear a mask wherever you go."

image.png.851eb19a2aeb9073bd0c53895d5fce8c.png

Then last week you claimed that you "never wore one."

On 5/13/2021 at 5:37 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Haha. I never wore one. When stores ask me if I need a mask I say no thank you. When they say it’s policy to wear a mask in their store, I take their disposable mask and carry it around my wrist and go about my day. 

Then the next day you claimed that you "wore it during the summer."

On 5/14/2021 at 10:25 AM, Nolebull813 said:

I did wear it back in the summer when all the fear mongering was going on. When they made you wear it by force or you couldn’t shop for food or essentials.

Now you're claiming that you stopped wearing it after the lockdown was lifted in Florida but that happened in early May.

So you wore it as late as October but stopped wearing it after the lockdown but also wore it during the Summer?

🤡

4 hours ago, DownSouth said:

And the Lord said...GET A LOAD OF THIS CLOWN!

- Book of Bittus Chuttus, 420:69

Meme Creator - Funny Oh... The Irony Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

So which did you like better.....

Joey's waiving sanctions on that Ruskie Nordstream oil pipeline...

or him shutting down your oil ???

giphy.gif

• Haha 1