You heard it here FIRST! Jones' Coach Chastain will see if the third time is a charm,...

Old Rabid One

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

You've proven over and over and over again that you don't know jack doodle about Metro geography and where things are.  Guess that makes you suspect then as well.

I know where North Avenue is located! THAT'S where GT students pick up their dates from the call girl services!

15 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They don’t have to hop on a plane,,

that’s the thing, if they can get some bum ass team from Illinois to drive 12 hours for a game they certainly can get Lakeland or ahp  or some closer team to take the trip, but hey I ain’t hating, sometimes you gotta play shit teams to make your own team appear better than they actually are

Hey DUMBASS, you keep lauding Bergen's massacre of MIGHTY Grayson! WELL, Colquitt has beat um TWICE in a row, once in the year Bergen played um! And we won IN LOGANVILLE to boot, 26-14! The next season, we won 31-7 in the Hog Pen! And that bum ass team from Missouri, was the #2 ranked team in the Show Me State! The next week, one of the bad asses of Illinois,(East St. Louis) was taken to 2OT by that same team, before winning 34-26! Trinity Catholic finished the season 13-2, and running clock state champions!

47 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

if they flew to Concord California I doubt they advoid playing a team on east coast 

Pretty much what I'm saying is this: the travel stipend must've been too inadequate for colquitt to travel up to NJ (if that was the culprit of the game not happening).