Atticus Michigan and Bo Schembechler will be hit with worst scandal in NCAA History tomorrow.

HooverOutlaw

Schembechler's son in a news conference will tell the story of how his father Head Coach Bo Schembechler covered up him being raped by a male school doctor. 

What kind of sick o covers up the abuse of his own son not to make the program look bad.

Something about the big 10 and sexual abuse.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Schembechler's son in a news conference will tell the story of how his father Head Coach Bo Schembechler covered up him being raped by a male school doctor. 

What kind of sick o covers up the abuse of his own son not to make the program look bad.

Damn they didn't learn from Penn state

35 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I understand you’re very slow, but this was happening long before the pedo state stuff came out. It is disgusting though. 

Nice try stealing my words. I wasn't talking about when it happened I was talking about them continuously covering it up. 

I know they only teach yall how to rape at LSU so I know this story excites you and your alumni 

Just now, Ga96 said:

Nice try stealing my words. I wasn't talking about when it happened I was talking about them continuously covering it up. 

I know they only teach yall how to rape at LSU so I know this story excites you and your alumni 

😂 

Shouldn’t you be keeping your kids safe at your own HS? I mean, come on. Do you ever think before you embarrass yourself with uneducated opinions? Let’s see.......

You are consumed by Daddy Sweets. You make a fool of yourself constantly with stupid comments and worse, your an adult who has trouble with the most basic parts of the English language. You talk about Arik? 😂 He’s a hundred times smarter than you and knows how to spell simple words. Something you cannot do. 

You talk about LSU while you’ve got students getting murdered at your fucking school. Are you shitting me?!? Sadly you don’t see how sad your attempts at badmouthing others are when you and yours are far worse than anything me and mine can come up with. 

#elite229illiteracy

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Don't forget Woody Hayes, assaulting that Clemson football player in the bowl game! Did he even get a slap on the wrist for dat infraction?

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Don't forget Woody Hayes, assaulting that Clemson football player in the bowl game! Did he even get a slap on the wrist for dat infraction?

What's the point of you being old on here if you don't even remember stuff from the past that I already knew?

He got fired for that dumbass, Ohio state even tried to offer him a chance to "resign" but Hayes told them that would make it too easy and they may as well just fire him