Yessssssssssssssss......Great...

Mag44

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

I open these Mag44 threads merely for the comic value.

"A woman in Virginia said something bad about something. More at 10pm!"

Fox News is so desperately partisan and bias that it's really unbelievable. They're getting into Newsmax territory.

Do you believe in CRT ??....

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Do you believe in CRT ??....

It's not something to believe in.

It's a statement of facts about American history.

You don't even know what is is but you post dozens of threads a weeks about it.

If it wasn't for every other series of conservative lies about other topics, Critical Race Theory would be the most lied about topic in modern American culture.

• Thanks 1

If it wasn't for every other series of conservative lies about other topics, Critical Race Theory would be the most lied about topic in modern American culture.

No,no....Don't deflect .....No,no....Do you believe it and do you belive in should be used on kids...Just answer me....

4 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

No,no....Don't deflect .....No,no....Do you believe it and do you belive in should be used on kids...Just answer me....

Educate yourself about what it is before you post these silly threads.

Republicans hate it because they hate all three words contained in it: They hate criticism, they hate talking about race and they hate theories that can be supported by evidence and argument.

Period.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What statement of facts ??, explain.......CRT Is a tenant of Marxism and nothing more....

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Educate yourself about what it is before you post these silly threads.

Republicans hate it because they hate all three words contained in it: They hate criticism, they hate talking about race and they hate theories that can be supported by evidence and argument.

Period.

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

Also I love the "used on" kids claim.

As if it's a tool or an item of some kind.

Nobody has ever raged about something that they know so little about.

Your a "Dodger", "Ducker"and most likely an avowed Marxist....You have proved it....👎👎👎👎👎🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Just now, Mag44 said:

What statement of facts ??

That this country was founded by white people, for white people and that even though great progress has been made, slavery, Jim Crow and systemic racism have perpetuated white supremacy through many means including the law itself.

You spend more time raging about this and asking questions then you do actually educating yourself on the issue.

It's embarrassing.

• Thanks 2

That this country was founded by white people, for white people and that even though great progress has been made, slavery, Jim Crow and systemic racism have perpetuated white supremacy through many means including the law itself.

You spend more time raging about this and asking questions then you do actually educating yourself on the issue.

It's embarrassing.

Those facts are facts and wonderful, except for slavery...What country I'd better and where would you rather live ?? No rage at all as I like it here...re....

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Those facts are facts and wonderful, except for slavery...What country I'd better and where would you rather live ?? No rage at all as I like it here...re....

I'd rather live here.

Has nothing to do with the topic.

You're drowning old man. You're a clueless old coot who doesn't know shit from shinola and only reads right-wing claptrap on Fox and Newsmax.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'd rather live here.

Has nothing to do with the topic.

You're drowning old man. You're a clueless old coot who doesn't know shit from shinola and only reads right-wing claptrap on Fox and Newsmax.

Old is a falsehood....Most likely in far better shape than you and am very content....Oh, one day you will also be an old coot, Iam not there 

Anybody who actually cares about knowing what it is and why conservatives are apoplectic about it should read this.

What Is Critical Race Theory, and Why Is It Under Attack?

To an extent, the term “critical race theory” is now cited as the basis of all diversity and inclusion efforts regardless of how much it’s actually informed those programs.

One conservative organization, the Heritage Foundation, recently attributed a whole host of issues to CRT, including the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests, LGBTQ clubs in schools, diversity training in federal agencies and organizations, California’s recent ethnic studies model curriculum, the free-speech debate on college campuses, and alternatives to exclusionary discipline—such as the Promise program in Broward County, Fla., that some parents blame for the Parkland school shootings. “When followed to its logical conclusion, CRT is destructive and rejects the fundamental ideas on which our constitutional republic is based,” the organization claimed.

(A good parallel here is how popular ideas of the common core learning standards grew to encompass far more than what those standards said on paper.)

• Thanks 1

Anybody who actually cares about knowing what it is and why conservatives are apoplectic about it should read this.

What Is Critical Race Theory, and Why Is It Under Attack?

To an extent, the term “critical race theory” is now cited as the basis of all diversity and inclusion efforts regardless of how much it’s actually informed those programs.

One conservative organization, the Heritage Foundation, recently attributed a whole host of issues to CRT, including the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests, LGBTQ clubs in schools, diversity training in federal agencies and organizations, California’s recent ethnic studies model curriculum, the free-speech debate on college campuses, and alternatives to exclusionary discipline—such as the Promise program in Broward County, Fla., that some parents blame for the Parkland school shootings. “When followed to its logical conclusion, CRT is destructive and rejects the fundamental ideas on which our constitutional republic is based,” the organization claimed.

(A good parallel here is how popular ideas of the common core learning standards grew to encompass far more than what those standards said on paper.)

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You're like 80-years-old.

😄

Not yet, in a few years....Five mile bike ride in a little while............😜😜😜😏😜😜😜😜😜

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If only you had used your time more wisely maybe you wouldn't be such an idiot.

Before I go, read........"Death of the West" and "State of Emergency"....Both by Py Buccahan ...Finally, read our Constitution and .......

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@Mag44 just give up atticus sucks on the football side but in politics and pure argument of the truth he owns all you klan girls.

Never cared for the KKK as they killed Abe Lincoln, hated Blacks, loved Slavery and were started by 8 Democrats,like you, in TN....

• Like 1