Jump to content

Damn those white supremacists!


Recommended Posts

Did any of you lefties come up with any good ideas on how to save black lives? How many Black people were killed by klan members this week? Chicago is run by Democrats from top to bottom. What should they do to curb this violence? If black lives really mattered wouldnt you want to get to the bottom of this?


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe someone from the Biden administration can go into the inner cities of Chicago, Los Angeles,  Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans, New York etc etc and let all the people know they can rest easy that all the dead black bodies piling up in their communities will soon stop because they have found out the biggest threat plaguing them is some rednecks in the mountains of Arkansas and Tennessee. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ga96 said:

Please try to go back and finish high school and take as many college courses as possible on black people and black history.

Right now what you type and think is the equivalent of someone drinking out of a septic tank.

I don’t think that response will help any black lives to be saved. 

that is why no one will ever take people like you seriously. because 95% of Black people are killed by other Black people. 

but for some strange reason you want to focus on the other 5% as if the other 95% doesn’t exist. 

that is the opposite of concern for black lives

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DickTurpin said:

does any of that 95% consist of local and state law enforcement? i"m not positive but i would wager that 95% would be within the margin of error for the killing of all races..



just a note....

but "law enforcement" is multi-racial and multi-cultural 👍

Chicago Chief's Firing Again Rattles Confidence in Force | Chicago News |  WTTW

Hope this helps 👌


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...