BC Preview

GardenStateBaller

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern very surprised BC didn’t get any transfers recently, u would think with the team they got, the best kids would wanna play with the Roster that BC got

unless BC coaches didn’t want pjr to report on transfers 

@PJR1very rarely asks pressing questions such as those. 

• Like 1

You guys were very critical of me about my Joe's preview last year, but when opening day came, I was 100% correct. 

Check for a name that is missing in this recent preview - I asked about it. Didn't get a clear answer, but I asked about it. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern very surprised BC didn’t get any transfers recently, u would think with the team they got, the best kids would wanna play with the Roster that BC got

Would be surprised if there isn't 1 or 2 transfers but they have a pretty deep pipeline and you have to be careful with the toll transfers take on team chemistry Liberal, especially when you feel comfortable with what you are already putting on the field. I actually believe the ultimate step for a program is to say we don't need transfers and let it be known the best way to play for your program is to enroll as a freshman.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

HERE's a THOUGHT! Why don't these clown ass BNU coaches actually develop their OWN players? As doofuss as the Colquitt head coach is. His team is STILL ranked in the NATIONAL TOP FIFTY, after losing FOUR sure starters on O and D! SOMEBODY on HIS coaching staff MUST be doing something right, besides RECRUITING a three state area, like the BNU historically does!

38 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

HERE's a THOUGHT! Why don't these clown ass BNU coaches actually develop their OWN players? As doofuss as the Colquitt head coach is. His team is STILL ranked in the NATIONAL TOP FIFTY, after losing FOUR sure starters on O and D! SOMEBODY on HIS coaching staff MUST be doing something right, besides RECRUITING a three state area, like the BNU historically does!

ga teams get more transfers then NJ teams , so all ur doing is talking out out ass,

ur coaches actually used TD club money to pay  electric and water bill for incoming recruits 

2 hours ago, PJR1 said:

You guys were very critical of me about my Joe's preview last year, but when opening day came, I was 100% correct. 

Check for a name that is missing in this recent preview - I asked about it. Didn't get a clear answer, but I asked about it. 

Absolutely not disrespecting ur article 

I’m just saying, I haven’t heard about any big transfers going into Bergen Catholic this offseason, u would think with their coaches and rosters , they reel in a few top dawg transfers that wanna play for the number 

51 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

actually transfers are way down over the last 5 years in the BNU. the only guys that transfer now are top talent and it's usually one and done not the merry go round it was 8 years ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

actually transfers are way down over the last 5 years in the BNU. the only guys that transfer now are top talent and it's usually one and done not the merry go round it was 8 years ago.

Right now I think Joes is at one transfer, wimberly , I don’t even think he’s ranked, but his dad is gonna coach so that’s a big pick up to have him on. Staff

5 hours ago, PJR1 said:

There's nothing tabboo about asking any private HC who are the key transfers you added during the offseason. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's nothing tabboo about asking any private HC who are the key transfers you added during the offseason. 

LOL...if you come from P.C. maybe....transfers aren't a big part of the game anymore like it was when P.C. made it a science. PJR knows how to do his job.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't think it's taboo or not taboo. I really don't think transfers this year with Bergen.  Read my article on Hun: I asked where the new kids are from. If they are Jersey, I noted it. If they are not, I didn't and I didn't care. Hun does have one from Manalapan and one from Westfield. 

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

One of DBPs top OL is a new transfer from the shore. That's news. No reason to conceal him. 

And i will note it - the kid from Mater Dei. I have a Red Bank Catholic article coming and they have three Mater Dei transfers, as they follow Dino Mangiero to RBC. It will be note. There are also two at Union, which I note in their preview.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PJR1 said:

I don't think it's taboo or not taboo. I really don't think transfers this year with Bergen.  Read my article on Hun: I asked where the new kids are from. If they are Jersey, I noted it. If they are not, I didn't and I didn't care. Hun does have one from Manalapan and one from Westfield. 

@PJR1 ask Joes HC about the kid from Germany and how he made it to montvale