STM (the real STM) QB Walker Howard Is Your New #1...

RedZone

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Such a machine!

We've got Peyton Manning!

And....uh...

Eli Manning!

And, uh....

Some kid named Arch Manning!

Machine!

We have Dak too!..

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/31217643/where-do-nfl-quarterbacks-come-best-worst-states-how-changed

LOUISIANA: THE BEST QB STATE

Data was culled from Pro Football Reference to figure out which states have over- or underperformed based on the expected number of NFL quarterbacks produced, decided by population size and the number of Division I programs in a state. The data was analyzed through the lenses of number of quarterbacks, Hall of Fame quarterbacks, Super Bowl wins and NFL approximate value (AV). The numbers were run through a principle component analysis -- boiling the information down to the most important data points -- to create the overall rankings. Louisiana, with 25 NFL QBs, including Terry Bradshaw, Peyton Manning and Eli Manning, is No. 1. Louisiana QBs have nine Super Bowl wins in 14 starts.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We have Dak too!..

Don't forget Lance Legendre!

A kid that you started, no joke, 4 threads about and claimed that he was a 5-star in your mind and had tools that nobody else had.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:30 PM, RedZone said:

Lance Legendre from Easton.

I said Legendre was a 5* last year. No QB in the nation has his tools, but some have better heads and make better decisions.  He needs more polish. but has plenty of time.

Went to Maryland, stunk, and has now transferred to his safe space at Louisiana-Lafayette.

legendre.png.e8becc9a9ffe6bcd80974023355a0165.png

I'll keep young Walker in mind so we can revisit his inevitably ignominious career later on.

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Don't forget Lance Legendre!

Accept the data, Finch....don't fight it by being extra stupid.

Every state has their busts and kids that get homesick or never fit in.......Legendre at Maryland was a bad choice to start off with.

Legendre had plenty of options.

https://247sports.com/Player/Lance-LeGendre-86454/high-school-156738/

Just accept the data and move on, it's been crunched.......I win again!

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

When I think of LA and football, the first that comes to mind is not QB's.  Now if we are talking Cali or maybe TX, then yes it screams QB's.

Sorry, man.

Texas ranks as one of the worst QB football states per the data...

TEXAS: THE WORST QB STATE

Texas ranks last in ESPN's QB formula because of the expectations given the state's resources. The second-most populous state, Texas also leads the country in a key formula component -- Division I football programs -- with 21, seven more than any other state. Texas surprisingly has no quarterbacks in the Hall of Fame (based on our criteria for players since 1966), and the collective approximate value of the state's QBs is watered down because many are not key contributors (its 62% start average ranked 15th among states with at least 500 games played). Yet Texas leads the U.S. in Super Bowl wins above expectation. And in 2018 and 2019, one out of four quarterbacks who started Week 1 hailed from the Lone Star State.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What does this have to do with your embarrassing fanboying for a crappy player?

Everything, Mr. Shovel.

Lance still has a shot and is in a much much better place than Tate "roadmap" Martell....I believe you even fluffed Tate.........headed to shop for a shovel and pick.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

We have Dak too!..

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/31217643/where-do-nfl-quarterbacks-come-best-worst-states-how-changed

LOUISIANA: THE BEST QB STATE

Data was culled from Pro Football Reference to figure out which states have over- or underperformed based on the expected number of NFL quarterbacks produced, decided by population size and the number of Division I programs in a state. The data was analyzed through the lenses of number of quarterbacks, Hall of Fame quarterbacks, Super Bowl wins and NFL approximate value (AV). The numbers were run through a principle component analysis -- boiling the information down to the most important data points -- to create the overall rankings. Louisiana, with 25 NFL QBs, including Terry Bradshaw, Peyton Manning and Eli Manning, is No. 1. Louisiana QBs have nine Super Bowl wins in 14 starts.

Doug Williams from Zachary, La was the 1st black QB ever to win a Super Bowl.......put on a show.