BOB will be on flofootball.com

TheRealCAJ

58 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I may subscribe long enough to see the BOB. I already subscribe to NFHS so I can't see doing another recurring subscription unless it's better and offering more coverage. 

The first slate of games lined up on flofootball.com are interesting and they are adding more.

Bishop Sullivan, VA vs American Heritage Plantation, FL

Liberty, NV vs Saguaro, AZ

St Pius X (Houston) vs Faith Lutheran, NV

Battle on the Border (2 days)

Kathleen, FL vs Phenix City Central,  AL

Evangel Christian, La vs Trinity Christian, TX

Camas,  WA vs Coeur d'Alene, ID

http://www.flofootball.com/events

53 minutes ago, 954gator said:

NFHS was slacking big time last year IMO. 

NFHS Network is the greatest website for folks like us. Man you can literally watch 50+ 2016  state championships for free today. You can go back in states like Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and Florida to watch many superb games dating back six years. 

While NFHS does charge $9 a month to watch games live, ALL OF THEIR CONTENT is free three days after the event is finished. (72 hours directly)

So back when I was a broke freshman I couldn't afford colquitt games I'd just wait until Tuesday. Besides, colquitt is partnered with NFHS and their broadcast is in HD now and looks fantastic. Lotta good value there  

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

NFHS Network is the greatest website for folks like us. Man you can literally watch 50+ 2016  state championships for free today. You can go back in states like Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and Florida to watch many superb games dating back six years. 

While NFHS does charge $9 a month to watch games live, ALL OF THEIR CONTENT is free three days after the event is finished. (72 hours directly)

So back when I was a broke freshman I couldn't afford colquitt games I'd just wait until Tuesday. Besides, colquitt is partnered with NFHS and their broadcast is in HD now and looks fantastic. Lotta good value there  

I agree, but last year like 75% of the games I wanted to see were not even broadcasted or were in very bad shape.  It was never like that before.

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I may subscribe long enough to see the BOB. I already subscribe to NFHS so I can't see doing another recurring subscription unless it's better and offering more coverage. 

Why would you want to watch the BoB.  It has already been declared having no compelling games.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fred said:

Why would you want to watch the BoB.  It has already been declared having no compelling games.

:ph34r:

I'm very interested in seeing the Fl games

Kathleen vs Central Al.  I know Kathleen is a big underdog, but I want to see how a team like that stacks up to a top AL team.

AHP vs Bishop Sullivan also intrigues me.  I feel I know where AHP is, but is BS for real or was IMG sleeping last year?  

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
13 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If we listened to Los. We'd all be going to hell in a hand basket....

If you listened to me you'd know that hell doesn't exist.