Question for the California Posters

ChimpGrip

24 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Any of yall ever been to Malibu or Beverly Hills? What's it like? Lots of hills and scenery? Any dumps/bad sides of town or nice across the board? 

Stay to the right by the Cobblestones at Malibu,

But It really won't matter your positioning...

....as 20 people are gonna drop in anyway.

That's about what I can tell ya LOL...

😝

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Any of yall ever been to Malibu or Beverly Hills? What's it like? Lots of hills and scenery? Any dumps/bad sides of town or nice across the board? 

I’ve ridden in Malibu a couple times only because there’s a famous motorcycle road called the “snake” nearby, and I just wanted to see how special it was.  It’s hard to see most of the residences from the main roads.  The downtown is okay but not all that.

Never been to Beverly Hills, and probably won’t.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:49 PM, On2whls said:

I’ve ridden in Malibu a couple times only because there’s a famous motorcycle road called the “snake” nearby, and I just wanted to see how special it was.  It’s hard to see most of the residences from the main roads.  The downtown is okay but not all that.

Never been to Beverly Hills, and probably won’t.

If you got $50 mil to drop on a home, then definitely not worth it? It seems like a scenic place with fabulous weather but you've been there and I have not, so you know better than I do. 

4 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

If you got $50 mil to drop on a home, then definitely not worth it? It seems like a scenic place with fabulous weather but you've been there and I have not, so you know better than I do. 

Both are nice places for sure but you can’t go far without having to deal with the masses.  

39 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

50 mil could go a LOT further...

put 15 people on that balcony and it's not even gonna hold...

that is if the sea don't wash it away first LOL

But don't get me wrong, I'd take one if it were cheap 😄...