As long as these guys are coaching the packass I ain't worried

Ga96

2 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

I loathe Alabama. 

In my lifetime I have got enjoy Alabama winning 10 national titles

Looking at your picture I doubt you were alive in 1980.

I got a big old male cat named Tucker who is 12 he has been around for 6 national titles. 

If not Alabama I hope Georgia wins it so you can feel what I feel about ever 4-5 years.

20 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In my lifetime I have got enjoy Alabama winning 10 national titles

Looking at your picture I doubt you were alive in 1980.

I got a big old male cat named Tucker who is 12 he has been around for 6 national titles. 

If not Alabama I hope Georgia wins it so you can feel what I feel about ever 4-5 years.

I’m 47

5 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Our coach should not have started Jacurri last year against colquitt. His throwing hand was jammed in the Tift game a week before 

Good hand or bad hand, kid isn’t accurate and doesn’t get through progressions well.

Good athlete. Would make him beat me with his arm. I mean, he doesn’t average 100 yards per game in his HS career. I’ll type it slower…….the lowends QB hasn’t averaged 100 yards per game in his HS career! 

Does anybody realize how below average that is?!? It’s sad. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Good hand or bad hand, kid isn’t accurate and doesn’t get through progressions well.

Good athlete. Would make him beat me with his arm. I mean, he doesn’t average 100 yards per game in his HS career. I’ll type it slower…….the lowends QB hasn’t averaged 100 yards per game in his HS career! 

Does anybody realize how below average that is?!? It’s sad. 

You’re correct, not good. In Jacurri’s defense, he went from a coach that used to say, “there’s only 3 things that happen when you throw the ball”, to a coach that is way more offensive minded. Marietta coaches showed the blueprint to stopping his run game. 

5 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

You’re correct, not good. In Jacurri’s defense, he went from a coach that used to say, “there’s only 3 things that happen when you throw the ball”, to a coach that is way more offensive minded. Marietta coaches showed the blueprint to stopping his run game. 

I’ve watched him enough to see the coaches he’s had have done him a huge disservice by putting him at QB. Could see him in the slot killing smaller corners or linebackers and playing some OLB on the other side of the ball. He is a good enough athlete, but his accuracy issues and inability to quickly get through his reads will always be too much for him to overcome. 

I had to double take when I looked at his stats. Wow!!!

340D2E55-9CA6-42AE-B7BE-A8C01FD2243F.jpeg