grayson coach looking to leave the goats high and dry

Ga96

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

According to our guy 67packer.

Doesn't surprise me. Getting exposed with all the transfers is a hard fall. Seems like he is trying to get a job off of that all star teams championship before people realize how avg of a coach he is.

Good , give us back our Freshman varsity players y’all stole from us

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

According to our guy 67packer.

Doesn't surprise me. Getting exposed with all the transfers is a hard fall. Seems like he is trying to get a job off of that all star teams championship before people realize how avg of a coach he is.

The account with Uhaul must have been shut down. Or the free pass by the GHSA is over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’d put $50 that Valdosta girls basketball team would beat Lowndass in football 

Their entire team goes as #21 goes they have her and the 2 guards look very athletic and quick. They play more of an old school set with 2 guards , and 3 post type players.  They did not press at all times which is unusual now days but I'm not sure if they have the team that the starting 5 can run the floor all game.  At times look very slow to get back on defense and run the floor. The get into a lot of traditional sets instead of fast break dribble drive modern offense.  I saw where Marietta beat them by 25.

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Their entire team goes as #21 goes they have her and the 2 guards look very athletic and quick. They play more of an old school set with 2 guards , and 3 post type players.  They did not press at all times which is unusual now days but I'm not sure if they have the team that the starting 5 can run the floor all game.  At times look very slow to get back on defense and run the floor. The get into a lot of traditional sets instead of fast break dribble drive modern offense.  I saw where Marietta beat them by 25.

Winnersville on the courts all day saturday.

• Like 1