Mt. Lebanon 35, SJP 17 Final (PA 6A final)

WpialHSFB

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJB is a shadow of their former selves.  Losing to Milton, and now Mt. Something.  Unthinkable a few years ago.  The entire area is now weaker than ever.

Mt Something or other was a pretty strong team in a top 10-15 state. Solid top 25 program this year. Losing to Milton is not such a bad loss. SJP is still worthy of top 100 status nationally. 
You have to stop comparing everyone to the Trinity Big 3. They are simply that superior to everyone right now. 

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

Oh sorry! I wasn’t specific enough for your obtuse mind. The Trinity Big 3 are superior to 99.99999999% of teams. I’m sure teams like STA, Westlake, SFA, and only a few others can hang with them. 

You consistently misuse words when talking about this stuff.

What's funny is that 99.99999999% of 14,000 teams is more than 13,999 of them which just doubles down on your previously silly claim.

You continue to embarrass yourself on the regular.

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

WTF?! That was an extreme exaggeration that you, obviously, couldn’t see. 

You said the top 3 in the Trinity League was way better than everybody else. Then when I said you're wrong and attempted to put a number on it instead.

Except that number was exactly the same thing you said before.

Again, you continue to embarrass yourself on here daily.

17 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

SJP’s quarterback play was down this year and that hurt them in the two games I watched 

sophmore hot-head who just wanted to run the ball instead of staying in the pocket for the extra second or two and going all the way through his progressions.

He might be at tailback next season w/ Anthony Sacca being a soph next season and a big kid already.  I think he's the best they had for this season.  

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 11:53 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

SJB is a shadow of their former selves.  Losing to Milton, and now Mt. Something.  Unthinkable a few years ago.  The entire area is now weaker than ever.

Recruiting was down for the tri-state all-star team.  

Mt Lebo a solid team.  They have one of the nastier nose guards in the state on defense.  Great/smart coach that came out of retirement and landed in the right school.  Only his third season there at the school.  Any WPIAL team that ends up 16-0 at the highest class is somewhat impressive.  Lots of rivalry games mid season where anything can happen.    

Should Mt Lebo be nationally ranked???  Who knows and they probably don't care.  With all the football academies, high school player acquisions, and high school transfer portals, Mt. Lebo came and got what they wanted.  Not sure if they need anything more from skewed rankings and unknowledgeable football forum posters. 

• Like 1