I' m giving out an early congratulations to all Georgia fans on winning the National title.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to I' m giving out an early congratulations to all Georgia fans on winning the National title.
11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Almost as bad as FSU football. Or being weak minded enough to be GSB mouth piece. 

Tell us about FSU'S bowl game lol?

I might say FSU was an underdog but I wouldn’t stoop so low as to let the whole world know you have a microscopic penis. You keep that stuff to yourself. 

FSU is only 1 of 5 teams with nattys in the last 10 years. Texas and Georgia? Lol not so much. We will be fine. 3 nattys in the last 29 years. That’s over 10 percent of them all in a third of a century!! 

There’s way more teams that wish they had that. Plus Sanders and Hunter are coming next year so the order will be resorted soon

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I might say FSU was an underdog but I wouldn’t stoop so low as to let the whole world know you have a microscopic penis. You keep that stuff to yourself. 

FSU is only 1 of 5 teams with nattys in the last 10 years. Texas and Georgia? Lol not so much. We will be fine. 3 nattys in the last 29 years. That’s over 10 percent of them all in a third of a century!! 

There’s way more teams that wish they had that. Plus Sanders and Hunter are coming next year so the order will be resorted soon

You got the mind of 6th grader talking with your talk. 

In the last 29 years Bama has 7. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Vegas said Alabama is an underdog not just me.