Atlanta Police Points for Arrest and Tickets

Wildcat Will

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Do you think blacks founded Atlanta? I told you ignorance was your companion. 

So now we get stupid questions. What a shocker.

Who founded Atlanta is irrelevant.

Who runs it - and has been running it for decades - is the point.

Is your argument seriously that the Atlanta mayor, city council and police chief are unable to change laws, policies and guidelines for their own police force?

🤡

45 minutes ago, concha said:

So now we get stupid questions. What a shocker.

Who founded Atlanta is irrelevant.

Who runs it - and has been running it for decades - is the point.

Is your argument seriously that the Atlanta mayor, city council and police chief are unable to change laws, policies and guidelines for their own police force?

🤡

Only a stupid question to a stupid person . Totally logical given the topic. Of course who founded it matters. It was they that established the government. They who wrote rules and established ordinances.

I never made the claim they are unable to make changes. There is the possibility that they could but as it goes, they are operating within and according to the guidlines as they are written.

If you are of the age where you think you can blink twice, click your heels and chant yes, yes, ............and it will happen, you are as dense as they come.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Only a stupid question to a stupid person . Totally logical given the topic. Of course who founded it matters. It was they that established the government. They who wrote rules and established ordinances.

I never made the claim they are unable to make changes. There is the possibility that they could but as it goes, they are operating within and according to the guidlines as they are written.

If you are of the age where you think you can blink twice, click your heels and chant yes, yes, ............and it will happen, you are as dense as they come.

You are an idiot.

You whine about things, and then even when you have the power to change them (for decades) you claim what when they are not changed? Incompetence? Laziness? Indifference?

"It's the system."

🤡

The "system" is created by people. It is run and continued by people. And thus can be changed by people.

Can the mayor, city council and police chief change the "rules and established ordinances:?

Yes or no?

40 minutes ago, concha said:

You are an idiot.

You whine about things, and then even when you have the power to change them (for decades) you claim what when they are not changed? Incompetence? Laziness? Indifference?

"It's the system."

🤡

The "system" is created by people. It is run and continued by people. And thus can be changed by people.

Can the mayor, city council and police chief change the "rules and established ordinances:?

Yes or no?

I whine about nothing. You assert that because bkacks eventually took charge and did not change the system is descriptive of a euro trait? We are not you. Established law means something.

Lets say laws were changed to make all things equal or to our advantage. An uproar so loud would be heard from white America, the moon condo's sale will skyrocket.

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I whine about nothing. You assert that because bkacks eventually took charge and did not change the system is descriptive of a euro trait? We are not you. Established law means something.

Lets say laws were changed to make all things equal or to our advantage. An uproar so loud would be heard from white America, the moon condo's sale will skyrocket.

Most folks have a sense of embarrassment that prevents them from typing shit like you post here.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, concha said:

Shut up, dummy.

Talcum is trying to argue that a black police chief in a black-governed city isn't responsible for what goes on with the police force he runs because there were slave patrols in the South over 150 years ago.

You people are the poster children for woke dumbassery, proof that Darwin was wrong.

“You” people?

LMAO!!!!

Mister Talcum X

2 hours ago, concha said:

Most folks have a sense of embarrassment that prevents them from typing shit like you post here.

I have nothing to be embarrassed  about. I know my level of knowledge and have no qualms  exhibiting that. 

When you have issues, investigate by educating yourself. That way, we can converse. Otherwise, you can ignore my post.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I have nothing to be embarrassed  about. I know my level of knowledge and have no qualms  exhibiting that. 

When you have issues, investigate by educating yourself. That way, we can converse. Otherwise, you can ignore my post.

Damn.

The lack of self-awareness is just pure comedy gold.

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...