2020 247 top 100

golfaddict1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Harrison Bailey is too low... 

Wow... shocked me also, #49 overall? I figured this kid was a l-o-c-k for the Top 10. 

Playing in GA 7A as a Freshman...  he was 208-of-363 (57.3%) , 2,812 passing yard, 21 TDs & 7 INTs...

They are much more talented this year... he should beat those #s easy this year.. Marietta has 3 of the Top 100 players in 2020...

22 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Wow... shocked me also, #49 overall? I figured this kid was a l-o-c-k for the Top 10. 

Playing in GA 7A as a Freshman...  he was 208-of-363 (57.3%) , 2,812 passing yard, 21 TDs & 7 INTs...

They are much more talented this year... he should beat those #s easy this year.. Marietta has 3 of the Top 100 players in 2020...

Havent even looked at Marietta's 2018-2019 talent...

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

2019 and 2020 are loaded across country! Being #49 might as well be top 10 because ranking 100 players in those classes is a crap shoot.

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Hes still #49 in the country... #8 in GA.

In fact, hes not even the 1st or 2nd highest rated player on his own team... ATH Arik Gilbert is 18th Nationally, and DE BJ Olujari is 28th Nationally.

Arik Gilbert is better than Bailey. I covered both for years. Gilbert won Next Generation's National MVP award at a stacked camp I worked. An unreal freak. Same with IMG's Nolan smith. I covered him as a youngster and the guy has NFL promise