Why aren't White Women as angry and mentally ill as White Men?

RedZone

It's NO great secret that random mass school shootings are carried out by white men or boys.... All the data and statistics prove this fact.

You just don't hear too much about black men going to their old schools and gunning down 20 kids. Black men have their own problems, but school shootings are not one of them. 

What I want to know is this.

Why aren't white women committing mass random school shootings? I have a theory.

White women hold and have the power over white men. Most white men are pathetic and weak. They call it being mentally ill. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's always a bunch of goofy looking mentally deranged white dudes killing our children.

It's time to take a look at what's really going on.

Yeah, this ain't happening.

179945.gif

Jesus Christ , Wild Willies fuck buddy coming in hot, mass shooters comes in all shapes and forms , absolutely correct on the women part but fuck outta hear with that it’s only a white thing

goofy

12 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Jesus Christ , Wild Willies fuck buddy coming in hot, mass shooters comes in all shapes and forms , absolutely correct on the women part but fuck outta hear with that it’s only a white thing

goofy

..a brother taking out three brothers in Chicago over a dope deal gone wrong is not a random mass school shooting, you pathetic and weak idiot.

I could care less about those guys. You live that type of life you're eventually going to die. Statistics back that up too. If weak and pathetic white men want to call that a mass shooting to ease their minds and even the statistics out, so be it.

I care about our children being mowed down in the boondocks and other locations where there's relatively no major crime.

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..a brother taking out three brothers in Chicago over a dope deal gone wrong is not a random mass school shooting, you pathetic and weak idiot.

I could care less about those guys. You live that type of life you're eventually going to die. Statistics back that up too. If weak and pathetic white men want to call that a mass shooting to ease their minds and even the statistics out, so be it.

I care about our children being mowed down in the boondocks and other locations where there's relatively no major crime.

hey numb nuts you realized the top two mass causality school shootings were done by a Spanish kid (Texas)Uvalde and a Asian American (VT) so your just babbling at this point 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Uvalde, Texas is officially on the fucking map!

6FYMI0V.gif

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

It's always a bunch of goofy looking mentally deranged white dudes killing our children.

It's time to take a look at what's really going on.

Yeah, this ain't happening.

179945.gif

94FC4810-0208-4E61-9FD9-CCD39A662C36.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

hey numb nuts you realized the top two mass causality school shootings were done by a Spanish kid (Texas)Uvalde and a Asian American (VT) so your just babbling at this point 

Yes, I totally get they weren't "black".

Why ALL the black crime statistics from the weak and pathetic old white men on this forum?...they must consider them as white.

It changes nothing..

Random mass school shootings are dominated by the white race. If you can prove that wrong, do it. Don't tell me stuff I already know.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yes, I totally get they weren't "black".

Why ALL the black crime statistics from the weak and pathetic old white men on this forum?...they must consider them as white.

It changes nothing..

Random mass school shootings are dominated by the white race. If you can prove that wrong, do it. Don't tell me stuff I already know.

You are so dumb that it actually hurts

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

You could be a random mass shooter one day.....You have ALL the characteristics and probably should be red flagged.

You've had 17 jobs since joining this forum, no girlfriend and no chance of ever getting one, poorly educated, dirt poor, drug abuser, no future and etc. You check all the boxes.

50 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Occasionally I have the displeasure of seeing posts by Chip the Wonder Racist. FreeBird, please don't reply to that dumbass.

Apparently Chip ignores posts from people like Wee Willie who like to paint whites with the broad brush of being violent murderers by nature.  That is one of the reasons why I post the stats about blacks. To try to open eyes about the reality.

As regards school shootings, we get back to the situation with BLM and police killings.  They are both rare.

If you go over to Wikipedia, they have a list of worst mass shootings since 1949. There are 30 listed. Five involved school shootings at the high school level and below. Granted, they have all happened since 2009, but they are rare.

How many innocent kids killed in our inner cities in a year?  Or just left without a dad or mom? 18 dead minors in Chicago alone. Another 68 wounded.

Chip doesn't care.  He's both a racist AND a good liberal. So those young victims don't count. They are under the Dem plantation umbrella and live in areas where the government is almost certainly run by Democrats. That Doesn't Help The Agenda.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Occasionally I have the displeasure of seeing posts by Chip the Wonder Racist. FreeBird, please don't reply to that dumbass.

Apparently Chip ignores posts from people like Wee Willie who like to paint whites with the broad brush of being violent murderers by nature.  That is one of the reasons why I post the stats about blacks. To try to open eyes about the reality.

As regards school shootings, we get back to the situation with BLM and police killings.  They are both rare.

If you go over to Wikipedia, they have a list of worst mass shootings since 1949. There are 30 listed. Five involved school shootings at the high school level and below. Granted, they have all happened since 2009, but they are rare.

How many innocent kids killed in our inner cities in a year?  Or just left without a dad or mom?

Chip doesn't care.  He's both a racist AND a good liberal. So those young victims don't count. They are under the Dem plantation umbrella and live in areas where the government is almost certainly run by Democrats. That Doesn't Help The Agenda.

Ya I actually was gonna stop responding when he’s making fun of my finances while he literally lives in the slums of America, anywho it’s 10am on memorial weekend these fucktards and running my time, good vibes only

2 hours ago, concha said:

How many innocent kids killed in our inner cities in a year?  Or just left without a dad or mom? 18 dead minors in Chicago alone. Another 68 wounded.

Your defense of the white race is legendary and very well documented.

You're just not very honest with yourself or people 

Example: trying to convince yourself and people you don't read my posts and hang on my every word.

You claim America has a mental health issue after every mass random school shooting, but in fact... it's only white males, not white women. 

The same white males that grow up to be OLD angry white Republicans and white nationalist who are frightened someone's going to take their AR-15 rights away from them. 

You are nothing but a very cheap version of Ted Cruz.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You claim America has a mental health issue after every mass random school shooting, but in fact... it's only white males, not white women. 

Don't sweat it though, Chuck (aka concha). You are certainly NOT by yourself.

Again, none of this has ANYTHING to do with random mass school shootings, but the study is out there and seems correct. Chuck (aka concha) can certainly back this study up and has hundreds of times. 

The Ohio St put out an interesting study a couple years back.

"White mass shooters receive sympathetic media treatment"

https://news.osu.edu/white-mass-shooters-receive-sympathetic-media-treatment/

White mass shooters receive much more sympathetic treatment in the media than black shooters, according to a new study that analyzed coverage of 219 attacks.

Findings showed that white shooters were 95 percent more likely to be described as “mentally ill” than black shooters.

Even when black shooters were described as mentally ill, the coverage was not as forgiving as it was for whites responsible for similar kinds of attacks, said Scott Duxbury, lead author of the study and a doctoral student in sociology at The Ohio State University.

“There’s a big difference in how black and white mass shooters are covered in the media,” Duxbury said

“Much of the media coverage of white shooters framed them as sympathetic characters who were suffering from extreme life circumstances. But black shooters were usually made to seem dangerous and a menace to society.”

For example, when shooters were framed in the media as mentally ill, 78 percent of white attackers were described as being victims of society – as being under a lot of stress, for example – versus only 17 percent of black shooters.

Duxbury conducted the research with Laura Frizzell and Sadé Lindsay, also sociology doctoral students at Ohio State. Their study appears online in the Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency.

The researchers defined mass shootings as those in which four or more victims were shot in a single event, not including the perpetrator.

They used two news data sources to collect 433 media articles or transcripts about 219 randomly selected mass shootings in the United States from 2013 through 2015.

The researchers controlled for a variety of factors that could influence coverage, including the number of victims; whether any victims were women, children, family or romantic partners; whether the perpetrator committed suicide; whether the shooting took place in public; and whether the shooting was framed as gang violence.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Ya I actually was gonna stop responding when he’s making fun of my finances while he literally lives in the slums of America, anywho it’s 10am on memorial weekend these fucktards and running my time, good vibes only

You are an uneducated loser with NO future on every holiday even Christmas.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Wrong.

So sayeth all the dead black kids in Chicago and around the country that Chiptard the Wonder Racist and Wee Willie DGAF about.

No, so said all the dead left by this nation and the white people that has been running things to put us ALL in this position and don't want to take responsibility.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

No, so said all the dead left by this nation and the white people that has been running things to put us ALL in this position and don't want to take responsibility.

Black folks and Democrats, including black Democrats, have run the show in these cities and it's been that way for generations, jackass. 

You and truth have apparently never met.

And you are so fucking intellectually dishonest and stupid you wouldn't recognize it if it walked up to you, introduced itself, handed you a business card and then kicked you in your no doubt tiny nuts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Black folks and Democrats, including black Democrats, have run the show in these cities and it's been that way for generations, jackass. 

You and truth have apparently never met.

And you are so fucking intellectually dishonest and stupid you wouldn't recognize it if it walked up to you, introduced itself, handed you a business card and then kicked you in your no doubt tiny nuts.

Goalppost move?

Deflect and change the subject.

So are you saying any that there has been another race of people in charge of this nation besides whites since 1775?

• Like 1

Goalppost move?

Deflect and change the subject.

So are you saying any that there has been another race of people in charge of this nation besides whites since 1775?

I didn't move a thing.

We don't live in 1775.

Who runs Chicago right now? Black mayor. Black DA. Black Superintendent of Police...

Atlanta?

Baltimore?

And on and on...

For decades and generations.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I didn't move a thing.

We don't live in 1775.

Who runs Chicago right now? Black mayor. Black DA. Black Superintendent of Police...

Atlanta?

Baltimore?

And on and on...

For decades and generations.

The wording was of who has been running the nation.

No latteral move?

You full of shit

• Like 1

The wording was of who has been running the nation.

No latteral move?

You full of shit

The crimes are local.

The police are local.

The people running the schools are local.

How many kids killed in school shootings?

How many poor black kids killed just in Chicago?

Run away, bitch.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

What does it matter the total? 

White boys did it.

So you admit you just want to focus on the small numbers of dead kids a white person might have killed while you just ignore scores of dead black kids killed by other blacks (and that's just from one city).

Just so can you point your racist finger at whitey.

Pathetic.