Biden to travel to Saudi Arabia to beg for oil …

Bormio

Could kill 2 birds with one stone when Americans were told to go electric years ago and ignored it and are bitching about gas today. Going electric eliminates the need for gas and creates more jobs. 

I have yet to see an electric car user cry about gas but i have seen plenty of them posting vids of their favorite places to stop for a charge. 

54 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Could kill 2 birds with one stone when Americans were told to go electric years ago and ignored it and are bitching about gas today. Going electric eliminates the need for gas and creates more jobs. 

I have yet to see an electric car user cry about gas but i have seen plenty of them posting vids of their favorite places to stop for a charge. 

This is my candidate for Most Idiotic Post of the Year.  And this dumbass has done some WORK this year to win it.

On 6/4/2022 at 6:02 AM, Ga96 said:

Going electric eliminates the need for gas and creates more jobs. 

My first thought after reading this is that you have been truly brainwashed, but that precludes you actually have a brain so it’s got to be stupidity. 

So which electric car do you have or are you still holding out?  VW is building a shit ton of ID4’s and plans to flood the market this fall.  You should be able to pick one up for just a little over $40k. That’s chump change, maybe a smart guy like you can pick up two.

6 hours ago, On2whls said:

My first thought after reading this is that you have been truly brainwashed, but that precludes you actually have a brain so it’s got to be stupidity. 

So which electric car do you have or are you still holding out?  VW is building a shit ton of ID4’s and plans to flood the market this fall.  You should be able to pick one up for just a little over $40k. That’s chump change, maybe a smart guy like you can pick up two.

The Electricity Fairy is gearing up and I understand that they're rounding up more kids to work the cobalt mines and earth-friendly lithium mines are working overtime.

2014611145555381893_8-e1489321737583.jpg

lithium-mine.jpg

• Like 2