How did we get here?

Wildcat Will

To be more specific, how did this nation become what it is? All the things that make America what it is, are always in question and often the answers are subjects we rather not broach. Why?

The history is a common history, shared by all that contributed in the formation of this union. Yet, we are divided along those same lines that define the cohesive actions of accomplishment. This is a given qualified by societal norms we all espouse. That teaches us nothing. A hard headed people we all are.

Can you or I give credit to those that came before us without the vitriol that has an air of normalcy in today's lexicon? Forgetting my past is paramount to giving credence or validity to the behavior. 

The trait of accountability and acceptance must ring true to achieve a peace we can all live with but we must first find a way to make truth our base and cornerstone. We must convince the skeptical, hateful and ignorant with truth and conviction, displayed in actions geared towards that goal of peace.

We made this, figuratively and literally.

We can fix it.

10 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

To be more specific, how did this nation become what it is? All the things that make America what it is, are always in question and often the answers are subjects we rather not broach. Why?

The history is a common history, shared by all that contributed in the formation of this union. Yet, we are divided along those same lines that define the cohesive actions of accomplishment. This is a given qualified by societal norms we all espouse. That teaches us nothing. A hard headed people we all are.

Can you or I give credit to those that came before us without the vitriol that has an air of normalcy in today's lexicon? Forgetting my past is paramount to giving credence or validity to the behavior. 

The trait of accountability and acceptance must ring true to achieve a peace we can all live with but we must first find a way to make truth our base and cornerstone. We must convince the skeptical, hateful and ignorant with truth and conviction, displayed in actions geared towards that goal of peace.

We made this, figuratively and literally.

We can fix it.

I disagree.

We cannot fix anything.

It's gonna take a comet or an asteroid.

Sad but true....

Rufus>>

• Like 1